Forums
Posted By: djrenegade For Sale: Various Attic Items - 12th Jul 2005 2:20pm
I have found an Epson C60 printer with no power cable or printer cable, but with 1 colour and 2 black cartridges. £25

[Linked Image]

I have also found an olivetti artjet 20 printer which is quite an old one, few markings on it but comes with no ink or leads, just printer. £10

I have got a Pacific DVD player, plays just about anyhing you throw at it, comes with remote control, in original box, hardly used in a year and a half. £25

[Linked Image]

Last but not least, a LG8110 mobile phone locked to 3 network but can be unlocked, does not come with a sim card as was a contract phone but 12 months is up. Comes with charger, software disc for PC, data cable and all in original box, great phone. £50

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Waddi Re: For Sale: Various Attic Items - 12th Jul 2005 4:48pm
arn't these items these prices new nowadays?
Posted By: djrenegade Re: For Sale: Various Attic Items - 12th Jul 2005 5:12pm
no, the mobile is well over £100, the dvd player is about £35 but mine is hardly used, not sure about the printers but you wont buy them brand new for them prices so shhh.
Posted By: djrenegade Re: For Sale: Various Attic Items - 12th Jul 2005 7:09pm
if anyone is interested in this stuff above, I am also open to offers for quick sales.

I have also got a network card £5 or a 56k modem £5. No drivers for them though.
Posted By: Waddi Re: For Sale: Various Attic Items - 13th Jul 2005 6:32am
Reviews of the DVD player It is a very good DVD player, but £25 is a bit pricey when the newer model now retails for around £30 in Asda, which comes with a guarantee

As for the phone, that model was discontinued because of software faults! this is the new version being sold at "The Link" for £69.99 with a sim card, which for another point yours comes without a sim card (another cost) but is locked to the 3 network, I cant find anywhere that retails 3 sim cards, therefore it would have to be unlocked,(another cost), would be cheaper & less hassle to buy the newer version from a high street shop like "The Link!"

So Shh!!
Posted By: djrenegade Re: For Sale: Various Attic Items - 13th Jul 2005 10:21am
well mine is with original box, remote, and there isnt much difference between mine and the newer model, but mine is hardly ever used. £25

And as for the phone, I have never had software problems, and you wont find it for less than £50 on ebay.

All I can say waddi, is if your not interested in buying this stuff, then dont reply to this topic, fool!
Posted By: AX_125 Re: For Sale: Various Attic Items - 13th Jul 2005 10:44am
I will take the network card of your hands if you can't sell it and need to get rid.
Posted By: djrenegade Re: For Sale: Various Attic Items - 26th Jul 2005 11:00pm
All this is still for sale by the way, including the phone and dvd player, excellent produce smile
Posted By: djrenegade Re: For Sale: Various Attic Items - 28th Jul 2005 12:09am
DVD player is now £20 and phone is still going for £50, these are bargains, come on people!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral