Forums
Posted By: exploding_penguin For Sale: JBL sub and amp - 31st Aug 2010 8:15pm
1000 watt jbl 12" sub, in carpeted box, with a 400 watt splx amp.
106 on the db meter, very loud and good sound quality.

£40

fitting can be arranged at extra cost

[Linked Image]
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: For Sale: JBL sub and amp - 31st Aug 2010 9:03pm
I want one of these. I would buy it right now but I can't get a line out signal out of the factory fitted stereo I have without upgrading it at great expense.
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: For Sale: JBL sub and amp - 31st Aug 2010 9:08pm
kev i can prob sort the line out for you if you like for cheap with out much expense. PM me if you like
Posted By: Capt_America Re: For Sale: JBL sub and amp - 31st Aug 2010 9:11pm
Is that one of those things that loosens your teeth and makes things fall off your car?!
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: For Sale: JBL sub and amp - 31st Aug 2010 9:20pm
kev will fit to standard head unit, fitting will cost £50 including the part needed
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: For Sale: JBL sub and amp - 31st Aug 2010 9:21pm
and yes it does rattle ur teath!
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: For Sale: JBL sub and amp - 31st Aug 2010 9:31pm
Its got to connect to a factory fitted VW stereo. RCD300. Internet research tells me they don't have a line out. I'm not butchering the dash to change it to a non standard one. Is there still a way without upgrading to the higher spec radio that costs the best part of £500?. The car already has a 12v power supply in the boot.
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: For Sale: JBL sub and amp - 31st Aug 2010 9:40pm
just either put a switched live to the remote or an ignition live to it. saves even pulling the dash/radio out. then T into the rear speaker wires to connect to the amp.
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: For Sale: JBL sub and amp - 31st Aug 2010 9:50pm
there is a part u can buy to convert the speaker out put into an non powered signal. no cutting of dash no wires hanging out.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: For Sale: JBL sub and amp - 31st Aug 2010 9:53pm
You can use a line out converter, can run these off the back speakers which make it very convenient.

EBAY CLICKY
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: For Sale: JBL sub and amp - 31st Aug 2010 9:59pm
thats the part i was on about, couldnt think of the name
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: For Sale: JBL sub and amp - 31st Aug 2010 10:00pm
Originally Posted by exploding_penguin
thats the part i was on about, couldnt think of the name
The power of Google, not my brain lol
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: For Sale: JBL sub and amp - 31st Aug 2010 10:03pm
like i said 50 quid for fitting, included the line out converters an all wireing (with a decent amp wireing kit)
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: For Sale: JBL sub and amp - 31st Aug 2010 10:32pm
Hi mate i will have this if no one else has claimed it. Fitting would be nice aswell.
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: For Sale: JBL sub and amp - 31st Aug 2010 11:34pm
pm sent
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: For Sale: JBL sub and amp - 1st Sep 2010 7:25pm
Thanks for the advice folks. I will keep my eye out in the sale section in case any more are available in the future.
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: For Sale: JBL sub and amp - 1st Sep 2010 7:45pm
still available if u want it??
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: For Sale: JBL sub and amp - 2nd Sep 2010 12:29pm
Thanks im moving house tomorrow so im extremely busy right now. I will have it in a couple of days if its still available.
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: For Sale: JBL sub and amp - 5th Sep 2010 7:31pm
Exploding penguin you need to empty your pm's. Is this still available?. I'll have it if it is?.
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: For Sale: JBL sub and amp - 6th Sep 2010 6:04pm
pm'd
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: For Sale: JBL sub and amp - 9th Sep 2010 10:55pm
sold
© Wirral-Wikiwirral