Forums
Posted By: Anonymous For Sale : Racing trike, 998cc, needs finishing. - 15th Aug 2005 3:02pm
I have built a trike, using a peugeot scooter at the front and a mini engine at the rear, iy has wheelie bars at the rear because it is very light at the front and loves to ride high, needs a solinoid for the starter motor (£10), fuel tank and wiring.
Would be a great project for over the winter and would turn heads at any cruise, could be made road legal but i would put a bit of weight in the front first.
Offers, call me or come and have a look 07816195889
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale : Racing trike, 998cc, needs finishing. - 25th Aug 2005 9:39am
Ive got pics if anyone is interested
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale : Racing trike, 998cc, needs finishing. - 28th Aug 2005 7:10pm
Here are some pictures:

Click Me
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale : Racing trike, 998cc, needs finishing. - 28th Aug 2005 7:13pm
Ignore the other pictures, especialy the one of me as my bird took it + me by suprise.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale : Racing trike, 998cc, needs finishing. - 8th Sep 2005 3:38pm
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
How much would you be lookin for?
How much work does it need?
How efficient is the cooling,it wont overheat will it?
it doesnt run you d..k lol it got no starter motor
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale : Racing trike, 998cc, needs finishing. - 17th Sep 2005 10:50am
It has got a starter, and was running fine when i pulled the engine from the mini.
Cooling is ok too, standard mini cooling, rad in the same place.
There is a good bit of work to do, thats the fun of a project.
Come and have a look if you want.
My little bro would love summut like that. Hes not very mechanically minded tho,what does it need?And would u do it for an extra cost?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale : Racing trike, 998cc, needs finishing. - 17th Sep 2005 8:07pm
It needs:
wiring, fuel tank and piping, rear wheels locking (tie rods included), rear wheel brakes piping in, paneling, gears conecting (shifter included), radiator plumbing in.
It might be a bit fast for a young lad, its like sitting on a mini engine and flooring it, the front end does nothing once moving.
I would do it for extra but i wouldn't be able to do it untill november.
Come and have a look if you want.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral