Forums
Posted By: finno84 for sale: Matsui dvd recorder dvr100 - 2nd May 2010 1:16am
copy your dvds with this. used but good condition no remote but can be easily found on ebay but works without anyway.
looking for £30 im in ellesmere port.
open to swaps and offers
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: for sale: Matsui dvd recorder dvr100 - 2nd May 2010 1:33am
probably has a burnt out laser so £10 smile
Posted By: finno84 Re: for sale: Matsui dvd recorder dvr100 - 2nd May 2010 1:41am
lol it works fine, u not got anythin decent to swap??
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: for sale: Matsui dvd recorder dvr100 - 2nd May 2010 2:07am
lol got an mp3 player mate wink ....

https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/394807/For_sale_MP4_Player.html#Post394807
Posted By: finno84 Re: for sale: Matsui dvd recorder dvr100 - 2nd May 2010 2:12am
mp3 got headphones with it??

mp3 player and a tenner then its yours lol
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: for sale: Matsui dvd recorder dvr100 - 2nd May 2010 2:13am
No cash mate, all i`ll do is sell it on wink Has headphones but are crap!
Posted By: finno84 Re: for sale: Matsui dvd recorder dvr100 - 2nd May 2010 11:05am
no text off ste yet so i av still got it. What have you got to offer for it???
Posted By: derekdwc Re: for sale: Matsui dvd recorder dvr100 - 2nd May 2010 11:22am
You remind me of an antique shop that used to be in the same road as Wallasey town hall
When you looked in the window all his stuff old guns, ships etc were all covered in about an inch of dust
I went in once to ask how much some of his things were and he said he didn't sell things but would swap any of them if I brought in anything of interest to him.
Anyone remember the name of the shop
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: for sale: Matsui dvd recorder dvr100 - 2nd May 2010 12:59pm
Originally Posted by derekdwc
You remind me of an antique shop that used to be in the same road as Wallasey town hall
When you looked in the window all his stuff old guns, ships etc were all covered in about an inch of dust
I went in once to ask how much some of his things were and he said he didn't sell things but would swap any of them if I brought in anything of interest to him.
Anyone remember the name of the shop

Yes i know the shop, its still there and the fellas still alive derek, seen him the other day happy

MATE I AINT ASSED ABOUT THIS SO IF SOMEONE ELSE WANTS IT LET IT GO AS ALL I`LL DO IS SELL IT ON ANYROAD wink
Posted By: finno84 Re: for sale: Matsui dvd recorder dvr100 - 25th Aug 2010 4:17pm
still for sale
© Wirral-Wikiwirral