Forums
Posted By: TheDr 20ft Shipping Container - 30th Apr 2010 10:59am
Bit of an unusual one but who knows.

I'm clearing everything from some land I have over in Liverpool (council want to buy it) and all that it left now is a 20' shipping container.
I bought it (along with a few others that have already been sold) "many" years ago for storage and it's always been dry. Paintwork is a bit poor but solid.
It has a fixed 1/3 front panel and a 2/3 door with a lockbox (so you can't boltcrop the padlock off.)

I was about to weigh it in but seeing how many people here want storage or workshop type areas thought I might ask first.

It's worth about £1000 (ish), but I'll get around £500 just for the weight, so that's what I want, it'll also cost around £100 to get it delivered (depending on area) and you'll obviously need somewhere to put it.

Just sorting out the new workshop and then it's next on my "to do" list, so if you're interested let me know (sooner rather than Christmas smile ).
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: 20ft Shipping Container - 30th Apr 2010 11:19am
Hi Doc. Have sent you a pm regarding container.
Posted By: TheDr Re: 20ft Shipping Container - 30th Apr 2010 12:19pm
It's not arrived almost an hour later, and my mailbox has plenty of room.

Can you try again.

Thanks
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: 20ft Shipping Container - 30th Apr 2010 1:01pm
Sorry doc, think ive done it properly this time. If not I will have to wait for my seven year old to get back from school to do it for me!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral