Forums
Posted By: Whitterz For Sale : Cav Bits - Still Some Left - 11th Jan 2005 6:57pm
2.0 Sri Engine, Kent Cam, Big Valve, Polished n ported, k&n, - 150, Will split head and bottom end

Superchip – 70

4-2-1 Manifold, and system – 75

Bad boy bonnet, (sold)

BMW angel eyes - (sold)

Clear indicators – 10 (ebay)

All 4 doors, smoothed with vectra handles – 80

17” alloys, with 3good tires, no kerbing, could do with a polish – (ebay)

All shocks and springs, -80mm – 70 (sold)

full leather interior, all seats, and door cards, slight tear in passenger card, all head rests, - 100

Dash, with digi dash – 50

Rip speed steering wheel with boss – 25

Smooth booth and glass and spoiler – 130

Private Plate K20 RDB (rob) – 80

Front and Back Bumper - 110 (sold)

Brand new front disks, and pads, with rear disks, and calipers – (sold)

Anything else, u can think of, PM me ? or email me – [email protected]
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: For Sale : Cav Bits - Still Some Left - 12th Jan 2005 8:04pm
I'm very tempted on the engine and superchip but would never be able to afford the insurance or fuel!

What colour is the leather interior, and do you know if the door cards would fit a 5-door mk3 astra? If so I'm very interested.
Posted By: Whitterz Re: For Sale : Cav Bits - Still Some Left - 12th Jan 2005 10:33pm
are they the same as a cavalier door mate ?? the leather interior is black, i can get some pics of the door cards for ya, if ur interested smile
stationmiesk did it 2 his mk3 astra hatch with leather seats from a calibra!!!anythings possible but itll need a lot of cuttin and that!!!heres some pics of my doors theyll be the same as jays mines just got a back on lol!!!!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Whitterz Re: For Sale : Cav Bits - Still Some Left - 12th Jan 2005 11:26pm
the seats shud fit no probs, just the door cards !!

no1 want the digi dash ??
Posted By: Whitterz Re: For Sale : Cav Bits - Still Some Left - 13th Jan 2005 5:55pm
Leather Interior :
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Spoiler:
[Linked Image]

Wingmirrors:
[Linked Image]
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: For Sale : Cav Bits - Still Some Left - 13th Jan 2005 6:18pm
Cheers for the pic russell happy

I think I need to head over to Deganwy and match some leather stuff up with my astra! PM me your moby and I'll see when I can get across to you mate wink
thatd be nice jay m8 nice leather seats happy !!!
Posted By: Whitterz Re: For Sale : Cav Bits - Still Some Left - 15th Jan 2005 3:25pm
Jimbo - Wot time u comin down tommorow pal ?
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: For Sale : Cav Bits - Still Some Left - 15th Jan 2005 5:25pm
I'll see ya between 2 and 3 matey wink
Posted By: Whitterz Re: For Sale : Cav Bits - Still Some Left - 15th Jan 2005 11:04pm
ok ma man smile give us a ring when ya on ur way
© Wirral-Wikiwirral