Forums
Posted By: PHNW For Sale : Modified Nova SRI - 1st Feb 2006 10:52am
As above

K reg Nova SRI

Bought it as I was desperate for transport to and from work. Used it till the MOT and TAX ran out "beginning of this month"

What I know bout the little pocket rocket....

Well the dude I bought it from told me it had the following parts fitted, most of them I have checked out but without opening the engine I cannot confirm the internals.

Recent engine rebuild 20K ago
KENT Cam
Big valve Head
K&N Induction
Massive front brake upgrade "throws you through the window" lol :shock:
Strut Brace
GSI Bonnet
Rear spoiler
De-locked "on remote"
5 speed manual
Alarm/Immob
Full 4 branch performance manifold
Full Stainless Big bore Zorst
lowered 60mm on SPAX Adjustable shocks n springs "all round"
FSE Powerboost valve
GTE Digi Dash " fully working"
Ripspeed S/Wheel
Astra SXI Alloys
Alpine door speaker with tweeter
Stereo is a Kenwood face off

Good Points..
Handles like its on rails
For a 1.4 its bloody quick, I was doing 98mph in it before I realised it had five gears" after market gear knob" lol
It sounds awesome and accelerates likewise

Not so good Points
When I stopped using it, some little bas***d broke into and tried to rob it, although they failed to start it they did leave me with a little problem. The problem is when I leave the battery connected overnight, it is always flat in the morning, the lecky windows fuse keeps blowing too since this lame attempt "wonder if this is flattening the battery" I have not got the time to look into it as I have another car to use for work now. I am sure a good sparky could sort it. As above the MOT has now expired and I do know that some welding will defo be required, little bit round the arches/sills, haven’t had a thorough look but you are welcome to do so yourself. The handbrake requires attention. In light of the lecky problem I now leave the battery disconnected, once connected thou, the little engine starts and runs spot on

Iam advertising this car as a nearly finished project, as someone has spent a few quid on it in the past. If you want a trick Nova and you can use tools then this is for you.

Need to sell on Quickly £500 OVNO

Ring Dave on 07970788554 any time day/night

LaterZ

Email for pics as I cannot work out how to load from me PC.
Posted By: red20 Re: For Sale : Modified Nova SRI - 1st Feb 2006 9:00pm
u got any pics plz mite be intrested
© Wirral-Wikiwirral