Forums
Posted By: SoundLad For Sale: Graco Pram, Push Chair, Car seat set - 8th Nov 2009 11:56pm
Yes as most of you already know emigrating has the daunting task of selling items which obviously we can not take with us. But this sale is for the item listen in the subject but as its still in use collection or sale of this item will be around 29th November.. Brief description of the Item.

What you get is in the pictures below.. I havnt taken a proper picture of the item but if you want a picture of the item then please pm me and i'l take a few photos.. This pram is in excellent condition cause we keep ontop of cleaning it and looking after it. Everything comes with the sale so when it is avalible i will let you's know but i want to see if theres any intrest first and im looking for around £240 ono but dont make silly offers please its my daughters first pram and if i could id take it with me so i want a decent wedge for it but remember it'l be avalible around 29th november a couple of days before we fly out..

Thanks and excuse the long detail for the item happy Lee

Attached picture Graco-Quattro-Tour-Deluxe-TS-B-Travel-System-Butterscotch.jpg
Attached picture quattro-ts-lime.jpg
sorry to bump this up i know its wrong but i want to know if any one would be intrested happy
Alrite mate. i know this is a sentimental pram. But it aint worth what you are asking for it. maybe thats why nobody wants it. sorry to put a downer on ur post. but i know from experiance

sorry again
no worrys mate.. I like honesty. Right peeps give me offers.. smile
I'll take around £160 ????
SOLD!! please lock this thread...
© Wirral-Wikiwirral