Forums
Posted By: SoundLad For Sale: VHF Portable Microphone - 6th Nov 2009 10:52pm
I brought bout 2 years ago for a project. Basically it came with 2 Microphones but know only comes with one. Cause i stripped the other down to make a transmitter before those FM transmitters came out for mp3s and wot nots.. You could call it an early MP3 transmitter this part of the item isnt for sale nor is it avalible as it's been thrown away for obvious reasons. But anyhow the unit comes with one mike and the box ideal for someone who wants a party. Im looking for a £5.

The picture show 2 microphones but obviously it only has one reasons its dirt cheap smile

Attached picture smtwinwirelessmicrophonesystem.jpg
Posted By: kimpri Re: For Sale: VHF Portable Microphone - 6th Nov 2009 10:55pm
Originally Posted by SoundLad
I brought bout 2 years ago for a project. Basically it came with 2 Microphones but know only comes with one. Cause i stripped the other down to make a transmitter before those FM transmitters came out for mp3s and wot nots.. You could call it an early MP3 transmitter this part of the item isnt for sale nor is it avalible as it's been thrown away for obvious reasons. But anyhow the unit comes with one mike and the box ideal for someone who wants a party. Im looking for a £5.
try chris gilly, he was lookin for some.
The picture show 2 microphones but obviously it only has one reasons its dirt cheap smile
Posted By: kimpri Re: For Sale: VHF Portable Microphone - 6th Nov 2009 10:58pm
i will take them off you soundlad.
Posted By: SoundLad Re: For Sale: VHF Portable Microphone - 6th Nov 2009 11:16pm
Okierly doke laugh how do you want to get them ? Im in work tommorow 4 - 10 mate or you know where i live LOL laugh
Posted By: kimpri Re: For Sale: VHF Portable Microphone - 7th Nov 2009 12:31am
ye will call down after dinner if thats ok with you. :)ta bud.
Posted By: SoundLad Re: For Sale: VHF Portable Microphone - 7th Nov 2009 12:47am
So you calling at my house or the shop ? smile just so i know
Posted By: kimpri Re: For Sale: VHF Portable Microphone - 7th Nov 2009 1:00am
your house mate, only live few mins away from you,give me a time best for you.
Posted By: SoundLad Re: For Sale: VHF Portable Microphone - 7th Nov 2009 9:30am
About Lunch time fella ?? smile
Posted By: kimpri Re: For Sale: VHF Portable Microphone - 7th Nov 2009 12:37pm
on my way down to yours now.
Posted By: SoundLad Re: For Sale: VHF Portable Microphone - 8th Nov 2009 11:49pm
This item is know sold. Please lock the thread...
© Wirral-Wikiwirral