Forums
Posted By: Wheels For Sale: 40CH CB radio 2 sling shots - 24th Oct 2009 5:38pm
40 channel CB radio with Mic and ciggy lighter plug £15

[Linked Image]

2 sling shots £6 for both

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale: 40CH CB radio 2 sling shots - 26th Oct 2009 12:36am
Could i listen to the police on that? tease
Posted By: DavidB Re: For Sale: 40CH CB radio 2 sling shots - 26th Oct 2009 12:58am
Do you have any pics of this? Is it the small 'old stereo' size?
Posted By: Dj Kev L Re: For Sale: 40CH CB radio 2 sling shots - 26th Oct 2009 9:04am
dont think you can listen to the police they are all digital now.
Posted By: kimpri Re: For Sale: 40CH CB radio 2 sling shots - 26th Oct 2009 10:01am
Originally Posted by Alex85

its a CB not a scanner? mate.
Posted By: SoundLad Re: For Sale: 40CH CB radio 2 sling shots - 26th Oct 2009 12:01pm

Police have gone to Digital Tetra you will never be able to tune into the police again unless you knock a policeman out and steal a radio but that then is useless to cause they can just block that radio smile So there is no point.. Just get a job as a copper lol..
Posted By: Wheels Re: For Sale: 40CH CB radio 2 sling shots - 26th Oct 2009 1:16pm
Originally Posted by Violet
Do you have any pics of this? Is it the small 'old stereo' size?
Posted By: DavidB Re: For Sale: 40CH CB radio 2 sling shots - 26th Oct 2009 1:19pm
Sorry, my adblock was blocking your pics for some reason.
Posted By: kimpri Re: For Sale: 40CH CB radio 2 sling shots - 26th Oct 2009 1:41pm
Originally Posted by SoundLad

Police have gone to Digital Tetra you will never be able to tune into the police again unless you knock a policeman out and steal a radio but that then is useless to cause they can just block that radio smile So there is no point.. Just get a job as a copper lol..
never be able to tune into police, untill some smart arse crackes it.never say never mate.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral