Forums
Posted By: StuyMac For Sale : BMW 3 series Tourer - 14th Jul 2004 1:44pm
1989 320i tourer.

In red, few months Tax, and about 9 months MOT.

Had a 130k 325i motor fitted, Hartge Chip, Induction kit, Rare E21 alpina alloys, Lowered, Ford RS Turbo Recaros, Sport LSD.

Clocks show 230k miles, though the new engine was a lot lower milage, its also had a recent clutch, head gasket, fuel tank and front control arms and related bushes.

All it failed its last MOT on was the headlight aim, and the whole car is very solid. There are a few spots of surface rust on it, but nothing serious, and the interior is spotless.

Car drives really well, though 1 wheel has a slight buckle and has a slight vibration at motorway speeds, but its put-up-able with for the look of the wheels - I also have the std 14" wheels with the car.

Its very practical being the tourer, and on a few recent motorway trips I got 300+ miles for £30 of fuel - not bad for a 2.5 straight 6, its also great fun to drive when you want it to be with the LSD fitted

Now I have the Skyline I need something a little cheaper to run (going diesel) and I am sure going to miss the fun factor of this car.

Open to reasonable offers or may px / swap for a TD smile

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: StuyMac Re: For Sale : BMW 3 series Tourer - 19th Jul 2004 10:20am
£900 ovno
Posted By: bigcos Re: For Sale : BMW 3 series Tourer - 20th Jul 2004 12:25am
stu

giz a bell...

got a rover 220 sdi (turbo diesel) 1996 on a p reg and keys and logbook and a mot, but price is £1500.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: For Sale : BMW 3 series Tourer - 20th Jul 2004 8:35am
Sorry mate, too late, BMW should be going on Thurs, and Ive just bought an "M" Mondeo TD for £180 with 6 month T&T laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral