Forums
Posted By: Anonymous For Sale:- Oil Temp + Oil Pressure Gauges - 8th Jun 2005 5:06pm
Tim Gauges, 1 oil pressure measured in PSI, and 1 oil temp measured in Celsius.

Black faced with a black outer ring around the front, needle and font are in white, with a white back light.

Gauges come in a carbon look surround, also comes with a whole load of nuts and bolts etc needed to make them work smile

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Excuse the poor quality of the photo's - poo camera :rolleyes:

Reason for sale is that i've had the for a while now and cant be bothered to wire them up, so might as well get rid and put money towards something smile

Im open to offers on the price, cash or maybe swap for something that may be of interest to me smile
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: For Sale:- Oil Temp + Oil Pressure Gauges - 8th Jun 2005 6:09pm
might in intrested. give us a bit o time (til weekend)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale:- Oil Temp + Oil Pressure Gauges - 8th Jun 2005 6:28pm
Provisionally Sold smile
Posted By: DavidB Re: For Sale:- Oil Temp + Oil Pressure Gauges - 8th Jun 2005 9:04pm
How are they wired up? You have to have a 'sender' don't you? Easily done if you have the oil temp sender.

Daz, I've just got one of these from the Calibra, sits in the space above the seat switches, they go straight in, so no messing around, and you can change the gauges over for others as well:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Scooby Re: For Sale:- Oil Temp + Oil Pressure Gauges - 8th Jun 2005 10:23pm
Are they still for sale, if so let me know.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale:- Oil Temp + Oil Pressure Gauges - 8th Jun 2005 11:10pm
I've never had them wired up myself, heres the random bits and bobs that come with it smile

[Linked Image]

I've given Daz till the weekend to pay so if he cant get the money by then i'll let you know Jay cool
Posted By: Scooby Re: For Sale:- Oil Temp + Oil Pressure Gauges - 9th Jun 2005 6:07pm
Cheers bud thumbsup
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: For Sale:- Oil Temp + Oil Pressure Gauges - 10th Jun 2005 9:32pm
so yer im pulling out now jay there all yours fella
© Wirral-Wikiwirral