Forums
If anyones interested i'm selling an SPL 500w sub complete with 500w amp and full wiring kit. The amp is neatly screwed to the site of the sub!

You all know the type of things i mean. they are only entry level but the set is 130quid in motorworld and ive only had them a few months.

It is very loud and bassy, and with some good 6x9s the sound quality is fine.

£60 ono.
Sub and Amp and wiring kit? I am very interested!
yeah sub amp and wiring kit. its the complete lot for nice boomin noise in ya boot! pretty easy 2 fit em too
yer ok i think i will have it soon have 2 meet u but wud like 2 see pics if possible? Thx
erm i'll take a pic for u tomorow and put it on, its a 12" in sub in black box, its like silver ocloured and the amp is a 500w spl one jus neatly scrwed onto the side, to save it slidin around and weigh the sub down. will put a pic on tomorow mate.
ok m8 thx alot i will definitly have it all but on thursday when i get paid wink
U have that pic yet m8?
Pics?
sorry mate me digi cam is playing up! if u want tho i will meet you and you can have a look at it and see if you defo want it. theres not much to see in the pics that i cudnt describe! you going to the meet? if you are i could meet you there? or i can meet you somewhere else if u want?
Ok sound mate i dunno were the meet is yet im not able to be told yet unfortunitly or i wud be there but i will meet u sumwere else i will let u know were i can meet u l8er on!
where abouts do u live mate? in eastham yeh? what about if we meet in the car park at the bromborough maccys? bout 8 o clock?
Posted By: Mark Re: For Sale: 12" 500w Sub, Amp+ Wiring Kit. (SPLx) - 28th Oct 2004 1:58pm
=========================================
Please Make your meeting arrangements via
Private messages Please ! happy
=========================================
© Wirral-Wikiwirral