Forums
Posted By: hillo10 For Sale: XBOX 360 with ixtreme firmware - 17th Sep 2009 9:25am
Hi,

I have a xbox 360 for sale with the flashed ixtreme firmware.

This comes with a 20gb hdd, 2 controllers, about 30 games, a headset, power brick, the standard tv cable and a vga cable to connect to a monitor or lcd tv.

This was brought about 4 months ago from hmv and still has well over 2 years left on the microsoft warranty.

This comes fully boxed and in excellent condition.

Looking for £150, only selling due to short of cash and getting married soon.
Posted By: Archaeo Re: For Sale: XBOX 360 with ixtreme firmware - 17th Sep 2009 4:02pm
sent u pm
Posted By: MattLFC Re: For Sale: XBOX 360 with ixtreme firmware - 17th Sep 2009 4:46pm
Whats the iextreme firmware for? Is it for copied games (ie. are the games legit?). How does it affect the usage of the console (a quick Google bought back results relating to problems with playing new games on it).

I might well have this off you, if it hasnt sold yet.
the microsoft warranty is void because of the firmware im afraid so if it brakes essentially your fooked and would have to pay for the repairs, could be worth it tho if you can get the cheap games, ive also heard problems playing online with this firmware added
Posted By: Wheels Re: For Sale: XBOX 360 with ixtreme firmware - 17th Sep 2009 7:38pm
Just glue the Facia on with super glue and take it back the shop in the box if it breaks smile that way they cant check to see if the seal sticker has been broken.

it works tease
Posted By: Archaeo Re: For Sale: XBOX 360 with ixtreme firmware - 18th Sep 2009 7:52am
do you still want to sell this item? I've tried to PM you.
Posted By: markeee Re: For Sale: XBOX 360 with ixtreme firmware - 18th Sep 2009 11:15am
deano606 clear your pm
Posted By: Archaeo Re: For Sale: XBOX 360 with ixtreme firmware - 19th Sep 2009 5:47am
cleared
Posted By: hillo10 Re: For Sale: XBOX 360 with ixtreme firmware - 20th Sep 2009 10:56am
this is still for sale, the warranty is still void as the warranty sticker is still in place, 100% intact. This is all microsoft check when you send it in for repair.
Posted By: hillo10 Re: For Sale: XBOX 360 with ixtreme firmware - 29th Sep 2009 8:21pm
hi, i need a very quick sale for this item, i would be willing to accept 130 ovno
Posted By: MattLFC Re: For Sale: XBOX 360 with ixtreme firmware - 29th Sep 2009 10:22pm
Can I use an HD-DVD player with this? The warranty bit is still concerning me because I know what these bitches are like for dying. Is it possible to revert to the standard firmware at all?
Posted By: hillo10 Re: For Sale: XBOX 360 with ixtreme firmware - 30th Sep 2009 6:07am
yes you can use the hd-dvd drive with this, you have to buy that exta, i can supply the standard firmware too. The warranty is fine as the sticker is 100% intact. It's one of the newer models with the cooler chipset which reduces the risk of the 3 red lights.

I paid well over £70 just for the hdd, extra controller and vga cable.

This is a bargain, only selling as i am getting married and need money.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: For Sale: XBOX 360 with ixtreme firmware - 30th Sep 2009 8:15am
Ah cheers, ill think about it. Can you explain the benefits of running the iextreme firmware by any chance.

smile
Posted By: hillo10 Re: For Sale: XBOX 360 with ixtreme firmware - 30th Sep 2009 8:22am
Ok no worries, just do a search for iextreme firmware. smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral