Forums
Posted By: Karl focus For sale: Ford focus with full body kit - 7th Jun 2005 2:40pm
Looking to sell me focus so i can get me audi A3 turbo.
*1.8 zetec
*T reg
*Full body kit
*17'' alloys
*lowered
*tinted windows
*boost valve an induction kit
*spoiler
*rage 5x3
for a quick sale i will sell for £4750
it has mot an tax and looks great. I have spent alot on this car an it is worth every penny.. phone or leave me a msg to view 07708770913 :go:
Posted By: Meesh Re: For sale: Ford focus with full body kit - 7th Jun 2005 3:22pm
got any pics to throw up on here mate?

would help people in a descision
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For sale: Ford focus with full body kit - 7th Jun 2005 3:29pm
Heres one picture..

[Linked Image]
Posted By: StuyMac Re: For sale: Ford focus with full body kit - 7th Jun 2005 3:35pm
Wasnt it £4200 earlier this year??? think

More mods? smile
Posted By: Meesh Re: For sale: Ford focus with full body kit - 7th Jun 2005 4:19pm
I like, but I also lack the funds frown
Posted By: Gary Re: For sale: Ford focus with full body kit - 7th Jun 2005 6:15pm
u want me to take some arty pics for you peteo?
if you do mate just give me a buzz
Posted By: Basskiddanny Re: For sale: Ford focus with full body kit - 8th Jun 2005 12:09am
Ive seen this car in person and really wanted to buy it (still do) but cant afford it frown

If someone buys this they wont be dissappointed.

Also it is more now because last time it didnt have any MOT i dont think.
Posted By: Rennie Re: For sale: Ford focus with full body kit - 8th Jun 2005 12:32am
expensive mot lol
lol, still does make SOME difference...if it didnt have an MOT you would try and get a big price drop wink

I think if you priced it at £3750 you would easily sell it....most likely to me....
Posted By: Karl focus Re: For sale: Ford focus with full body kit - 8th Jun 2005 8:05am
i have spent alot on it since last time it is worth every penny, its in fast car for £5K an i have had alot of interest, this car is a real head turner.
Posted By: Karl focus Re: For sale: Ford focus with full body kit - 12th Jun 2005 12:26pm
REDUCED for quick sale... £4600ovno alot of car for the money,
Posted By: Rennie Re: For sale: Ford focus with full body kit - 1st Jul 2005 12:52am
dont get money back on mods thought people knew this? £3650 and it will go! people who ring up from the mags are timewasters !
Posted By: Basskiddanny Re: For sale: Ford focus with full body kit - 1st Jul 2005 12:29pm
LOL adam did you post this after i told you about the "really nice blue focus thats the niecest ive seen and want to buy, but not for the asking price"??

I think £3650 would be the right price and you would sell it really quickly.
Posted By: Karl focus Re: For sale: Ford focus with full body kit - 3rd Jul 2005 12:45pm
still o £4500 on the car so dont want to sell it for any less than that unless some 1 takes it this week.
doh thumbsup
Posted By: Gary Re: For sale: Ford focus with full body kit - 3rd Jul 2005 1:07pm
Originally posted by Basskiddanny:
LOL adam did you post this after i told you about the "really nice blue focus thats the niecest ive seen and want to buy, but not for the asking price"??

I think £3650 would be the right price and you would sell it really quickly.
your only sayin that though so you can buy it, and you know yourself that thats well too cheap for this car
Posted By: Den Re: For sale: Ford focus with full body kit - 3rd Jul 2005 1:13pm
yeah dan you cheap skate
Posted By: Basskiddanny Re: For sale: Ford focus with full body kit - 3rd Jul 2005 10:30pm
Focus of that age is valued at approx 3k - 3.5k

Its just like if you took it to a garage they wouldnt pay extra for the mods wink

But yewah it is very nice and is worth more than 3.5k

Ideally i wanted a standard one but theres no point now because id loose money on my car and also in a year ill be making a decent enough wage if i get this job im after to buy a MK3 Mondeo or maybe even a newish bmw, but insurance would be higher on the BMW.

My opinion is this car looks great and is worth about 4k in most peoples eyes. I personally think you should keep it, i would be proud to own that car karl!
Posted By: Karl focus Re: For sale: Ford focus with full body kit - 5th Jul 2005 3:21pm
cheers mate but want me A3 so any 1 thats want to have a look at it let me know i am very open to offers 07708770913
Posted By: Karl focus Re: For sale: Ford focus with full body kit - 17th Jul 2005 12:43am
REDUCED £4500 ovno
Posted By: Sanchez Re: For sale: Ford focus with full body kit - 17th Jul 2005 10:47am
strip as much off it as you can, if you have them put your old bumpers back on, loose the ice, the wheels, as much as you can, its how i sold my car, i felt okish when i sold it as i had made some money back off the mods, and got an okish price.
Posted By: Karl focus Re: For sale: Ford focus with full body kit - 1st Sep 2005 5:36pm
**SOLD at last** got to find me a3 turbo now
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For sale: Ford focus with full body kit - 1st Sep 2005 5:57pm
how much did it sell for?
Posted By: Karl focus Re: For sale: Ford focus with full body kit - 1st Sep 2005 6:26pm
£4300 with no tax an i kept the cd player
© Wirral-Wikiwirral