Forums
Posted By: Anonymous For Sale : Black Leather + Red Alcantra Fiesta Wingback Interior - 15th Apr 2005 12:28pm
title says it all smile

reason for sale is im stripping the car and im starting with the interior, reason being if i sell the interior it should give me enough to get another car, then once thats on the road i can strip the rest of the car cool

only pic available at the moment is this one, have other photo's but photobucket is down at the moment frown

[Linked Image]

will add more photo's when photobucket comes back online

£££ OFFERS £££ (not silly ones) thumbsup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale : Black Leather + Red Alcantra Fiesta Wingback Interior - 15th Apr 2005 6:38pm
more pics

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

bad points:-
- only one door card trimmed in alcantra, other one is an 16v Si one
- the wrong headrests were trimmed, so i've had to remove the legs that were origionally trimmed and put in some legs to fit the wingback seats, they look good but could do with a bit of tinkering to get them to close fully at the back/underneath
- back bench has a couple of small hottie burns, not very noticable though

these small things are not a reflection on the condition of the seats as they still look great and always attract a lot of attention

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale : Black Leather + Red Alcantra Fiesta Wingback Interior - 15th Apr 2005 6:39pm
[Linked Image]
will it fit a honda
What sort of offers?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale : Black Leather + Red Alcantra Fiesta Wingback Interior - 29th Apr 2005 6:55pm
Originally posted by sanchez:
will it fit a honda
:rolleyes:

there are now SOLD (not to andy) laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral