Forums
Posted By: lunarblue boxer puppies - 4th Aug 2009 10:33am
laugh 2 little girls and 2 little boys , all Kc registered vet checked 1st injections help and support can be seen with mum, ready 17aug £595 for coloureds and 450 for whites. e-mail for more info,
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: boxer puppies - 4th Aug 2009 1:03pm
sorry this is posted in the wrong section try the for sale section smile

good luck
Posted By: lunarblue Re: boxer puppies - 4th Aug 2009 6:33pm
thanls for the info just very new and niave to the site and thought i was on sales i;ll keep trying till i find it but ta for the tip
Posted By: lunarblue Re: boxer puppies - 25th Aug 2009 5:54pm
[quote=lunarblue] laugh only 1 little brindle and white girl left in need of forever home 9 weeks old, vet checked,wormed, 1st injection
frontlined, ongoing support if needed, puppy pack and 6weeks free insurance kc registered,
2 boys both white, 1 with black patch over eye, other with patch under ear. adorable bouncy babies, can be seen with mum and half sister. pm me for more info.
Posted By: Wheels Re: boxer puppies - 25th Aug 2009 8:26pm
Were are you located?
Posted By: lunarblue Re: boxer puppies - 25th Aug 2009 8:50pm
wallasey
Posted By: Angel_x Re: boxer puppies - 25th Aug 2009 10:43pm
Aww you still got babies hun, Ella Bella is doing great!
Posted By: lunarblue Re: boxer puppies - 26th Aug 2009 11:24am
hi hun yes i have, another one gone to forever home on 1st sept, three left!!! i'm glad she doing well, the kids love her i take it? she'll miss them when they go to school lol.
keep in touch, youre papers for her shouldn't be too long i'm hoping there is no more postie strikes!!!tc
Posted By: Wheels Re: boxer puppies - 29th Aug 2009 3:40pm
do you have any pictures?

Can i come view them?
Posted By: lunarblue Re: boxer puppies - 31st Aug 2009 6:12pm
yeah sure you can,i have major probs with the digi cam so i only have one pic of one little girl you can see on epupz
i have a white boy and the little girl in the pic left for homes now
Posted By: lunarblue Re: boxer puppies - 7th Sep 2009 6:18pm
[quote=lunarblue]yeah sure you can,i have major probs with the digi cam so i only have one pic of one little girl you can see on epupz
Last one in litter
Posted By: lunarblue Re: boxer puppies - 18th Sep 2009 10:39am
Originally Posted by lunarblue
[quote=lunarblue]yeah sure you can,i have major probs with the digi cam so i only have one pic of one little girl you can see on epupz
Last one in litter

All puppies now have forever homes
© Wirral-Wikiwirral