Forums
Posted By: Anonymous sat nav for sale. - 30th Jul 2009 1:45pm
Becker Traffic Assist Highspeed sat nav

[Linked Image]
Becker Traffic Assist Highspeed 7934 - FULL EURO MAPPING satellite navigation system locates destinations in 37 European countries. The Becker Traffic Assist Highspeed 7934's 400MHz processor not only ensures shorter access times and faster route calculations. It also guarantees non-stop music enjoyment during navigation. 3.5'' touch screen with navigation maps in 37 countries

GPS NAVIGATION
The Becker Traffic Assist Highspeed 7934 satellite navigation system is an impressive performer with fast route calculation, dynamic navigation and a display of special destinations in 37 European countries and a choice of 17 languages. Route calculations are based on selectable profiles (e.g. car, bicycle, motorbike or pedestrian) for fast and accurate computation of arrival times. The speed limit function is an added safety feature. It displays the maximum permissible speed on the current road and sounds a warning signal when the speed limit is exceeded.

Data on the pre-programmed 2 GB SD-card can be supplemented via USB interface by the comprehensive electronic map information from the supplied DVD. Equipped with an integrated GPS receiver, the Traffic Assist Highspeed 7934 picks up satellite signals despite weak reception conditions. Instant access to the last 50 destinations makes navigation quicker and easier.

The Becker Traffic Assist Highspeed 7934™ integrated MP3/WMA player makes it possible to listen to music via two integrated speakers or headphones. A unique option is the capability to play music during navigation. The Picture Viewer displays JPG format photos and even includes a slideshow feature

Europe Coverage
Becker Traffic Assist Highspeed 7934 provides navigation maps in 37 countries: Austria, Albania, Andorra, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia-Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, UK, Vatican City

£79 to buy new got to be worth £40

ring 07545568416 or pm me smile
Posted By: UrbanEx2U Re: sat nav for sale. - 30th Jul 2009 4:26pm
rrr dam i wish you were selling this about a month a go frown
Posted By: Anonymous Re: sat nav for sale. - 30th Jul 2009 4:38pm
when i got it i was going to ring you bud to see if ye wanted it, but remember you got one lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: sat nav for sale. - 1st Aug 2009 3:31pm
SOLD PLEASE LOCK
© Wirral-Wikiwirral