Forums
Posted By: jimbo4x4 For Sale: 1996 Honda Civic EJ2 Coupe LSi - 26th May 2006 8:07pm
Info and more pics: click me

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Specs:
1.5 vtec
elec windows
elec mirrors
elec tilt/slide sunroof
remote boot + fuel cap release
elec ariel
central locking
power steering

Performance mods:
K&N induction kit
3" backbox

Wheels/tyres:
Wolfrace Asia-Tec Shuriken 17" alloys
Hankook Ventus Sport K104 tyres

Exterior:
Streetfighter 2 front bumper in black
Buddy club skirts in black
Buddy club rear bumper in black
Angel eye projector headlights in black

Interior
Prelude front bucket seats
momo gear knob

Ice
(keeping most bits for the next car)
4x standard speakers
Wiring kit for an amp installed
Possibly a Sony Radio/Cassette player if required (face-off)

Security
Meta alarm linked to central locking (RCL)
Seperate Meta immobiliser

Bad bits
2 stamps are missing from the service history for which i can account for - it HAS been kept serviced. One rear light lense is cracked, it'll go through the MOT though and hardly noticable. Slight dent to one piece of trim under a rear light, also hard to notice. One wing mirror casing is cracked, again, this is hard to notice. There are some slight kerb marks to two of the alloys.

Think that's about it, there's about 93.5K of miles on the clock, and I'm looking for £1700ono

I'm away all weekend but I'll catch up on Tuesday night, or you can ring me on 07909 552380

It'll go on Ebay next week if it hasn't sold.
Posted By: Den Re: For Sale: 1996 Honda Civic EJ2 Coupe LSi - 26th May 2006 8:43pm
i may have the seats off u if they'll fit in my civic. if ur interested.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: For Sale: 1996 Honda Civic EJ2 Coupe LSi - 30th May 2006 7:57pm
Wanna sell as a whole really mate..

Just to add to the performance mods - Denso Iridium plugs tease every little helps lol.
Posted By: Den Re: For Sale: 1996 Honda Civic EJ2 Coupe LSi - 30th May 2006 8:00pm
ah right well if u change ur mind let me know, probably worth more out of the car then in.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: For Sale: 1996 Honda Civic EJ2 Coupe LSi - 27th Jun 2006 7:48pm
Couldn't afford to put it on eBay, I'll do it so the ending time falls in line with payday so i have maximum cash for the next car!

Now to be sold with 6 months tax, service history fully stamped, and, err, 95K on the clock.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: For Sale: 1996 Honda Civic EJ2 Coupe LSi - 27th Jun 2006 7:53pm
flippin eck, 1.5k in a month. I'd like to know we're you've been mr jimbo! I'm guessing some of that was to the nationals, so i guess it can be classed as "worthy mileage" lol

If I wasn't in so much debt and if I could sell my beemer quick, I'd buy it. Honda Civics are lovely cars (especially my old one - which coincidently is the same model lol)
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: For Sale: 1996 Honda Civic EJ2 Coupe LSi - 30th Jun 2006 12:16am
Cheers mate, yeah I'm no stranger to the roads lol. I try to get out to abersoch most weekends so that racks up some miles.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: For Sale: 1996 Honda Civic EJ2 Coupe LSi - 4th Jul 2006 11:06pm
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&item=300004338790&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: For Sale: 1996 Honda Civic EJ2 Coupe LSi - 17th Jul 2006 11:03pm
S.O.L.D.!

Sad to see her go but I'm moving on to better things (or so I keep telling myself)
© Wirral-Wikiwirral