Forums
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Brand new netgear wireless router - 5th May 2009 1:07pm
These are the ones virgin give you when you sign up for your broadband, they cost £70 to buy, ive got one still in box sealed brand new

£40 ono
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Brand new netgear wireless router - 5th May 2009 10:33pm
I wouldnt sell that if i where you.. If you cancel your service or downgrade they will charge you for it..
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Brand new netgear wireless router - 5th May 2009 10:36pm
do virgin really give that much of a shit about their equipment?

*NB this thread has nothing to do with the giving or taking of a shit - sorry i brought it up
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Brand new netgear wireless router - 5th May 2009 10:36pm
You can buy them for less than £40 anyway, should you need to replace it!
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Brand new netgear wireless router - 5th May 2009 10:47pm
Originally Posted by SoundLad
I wouldnt sell that if i where you.. If you cancel your service or downgrade they will charge you for it..

Nah they sent 2 out by mistake, i rang them and they basically said "do what you want with it"

And this particular model are about £60/£70 brand new
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Brand new netgear wireless router - 5th May 2009 10:47pm
ebay!
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Brand new netgear wireless router - 5th May 2009 10:49pm
Yeah if no one take it for £30 ill ebay it.

it can be used with any isp not just virgin plus its unbranded
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Brand new netgear wireless router - 5th May 2009 11:14pm
WTF? I also have one, thought they wernt worth shit?

I got a load of things i don`t use to put on ebay so i`ll put this up smile
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Brand new netgear wireless router - 5th May 2009 11:17pm
they are £80 to buy new mate

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/6769091/Trail/searchtext%3ENETGEAR.htm
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Brand new netgear wireless router - 5th May 2009 11:33pm
Mad, glad you posted this, i was just gonna chuck it happy
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Brand new netgear wireless router - 5th May 2009 11:33pm
Haha no worries lad
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Brand new netgear wireless router - 6th May 2009 10:55am

Originally Posted by _Ste_
WTF? I also have one, thought they wernt worth shit?

withthat

Originally Posted by _Ste_
Mad, glad you posted this, i was just gonna chuck it happy

withthat withstupid yumyum
© Wirral-Wikiwirral