Forums
Posted By: AX_125 For Sale: Suzuki GS 500 K Reg - 7th Jun 2008 8:38pm
Guaging interest at the moment, although i am aware there will probs be no interest here.

Excellent first Big bike, in black with 26,000 miles, new chain and sprocket, tyres and brakes.

Partial service history.

£650
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: For Sale: Suzuki GS 500 K Reg - 7th Jun 2008 8:40pm
PICTURE omg
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: For Sale: Suzuki GS 500 K Reg - 8th Jun 2008 2:48am
I have a full bike license So you never know other people on here might be into bikes and might want this or know of someone who might want it lol.

Pics?
MOT?
TAX?
Posted By: Waddi Re: For Sale: Suzuki GS 500 K Reg - 8th Jun 2008 1:04pm
What license is needed for this and how easy is it to get one, with the price of petrol at the minute and the road tax re-classification next year Im considering a bike to travel to and from work.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: For Sale: Suzuki GS 500 K Reg - 8th Jun 2008 1:15pm
its rather expensive to pass your test for this. i think
Posted By: MGCraig Re: For Sale: Suzuki GS 500 K Reg - 8th Jun 2008 1:18pm
Depending on your age, you need to pass your CBT and have it restricted to 125cc, if Im not mistaken.

Once over a certain age (21 is it??) or if youve been riding a certain length of time, you can have the bike fully unrestricted, as long as youve passed the other bike test, which I forget

Looks like this???

GS 500
Posted By: AX_125 Re: For Sale: Suzuki GS 500 K Reg - 8th Jun 2008 1:49pm
If you are over 21 you can do a Direct Access course which costs approx £300 - £400 to take you from never riding to rinding any bike. Wallasey Motorcycles are the cheapest i know of around here. Although TMC in Bromborough have just started doing it aswell.

For me it has saved me alot of money as my Honda CB averages around 60+ MPG and can still out accelerate some super cars.

I have attached pics, it has tax and MOT till November time. Very nice riding position and isnt to affected by the wind despite being a naked bike. Perfect for the coming summer months?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
© Wirral-Wikiwirral