Forums
Posted By: jonah Road Angel for sale...... - 4th Feb 2008 1:08pm
Ok, got this 12 months ago, A RoadAngel safety camera system and mobile laser camera detector. there is no manual for it, but you can register it on their website and get free updates for 12months,and download the manual.... Although i will show buyer how to navigate thru menu....its easy. It does come with power cord, windscreen mount and extra rear mount laser detector. As no box or manual am askin £40..ono. If interested please pm me. cheers.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Road Angel for sale...... - 4th Feb 2008 1:17pm
You got a photo or the model number matey? Is the laser detection reliable, what type of stuff does it detect, like does it detect unmarked police car's or anything?

smile
Posted By: jonah Re: Road Angel for sale...... - 4th Feb 2008 1:27pm
heres the link to their site with the write up for this model...

NEW ROAD ANGEL REVIEW

laser detection is reliable, well has been for me, it will detect lasers when they are operative and aimed at you..
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Road Angel for sale...... - 4th Feb 2008 1:34pm
cheers matey ill have a read up on it, see if anyone i know is interested, seems a good price that!

Their still £199 in Halfords (i know its the replacement one for that model, but they look the same and have the same features from what i can tell lol).
Posted By: jonah Re: Road Angel for sale...... - 4th Feb 2008 1:37pm
yeh but i got the rear laser detector too which you can mount on your rear window or use on a motorbike if you wish...
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Road Angel for sale...... - 4th Feb 2008 1:43pm
So even better then? It say's the unit has a detector built in, so with the rear one, does this mean it can detect laser's from in front and behind ya car??

smile
Posted By: jonah Re: Road Angel for sale...... - 4th Feb 2008 1:47pm
certainly does matty !!!!!
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Road Angel for sale...... - 4th Feb 2008 2:06pm
sweet, cant see this hanging around then, you thought of popping it on ebay or just seeing if ye can get a local cash sale first? Should imagine it would fly out on there!

smile
Posted By: jonah Re: Road Angel for sale...... - 4th Feb 2008 2:11pm
cant be botherd listin on ebay ... only gettin shut of it as i only travel a mile to work now instead of 5o mile a day in my old job...
Posted By: jonah Re: Road Angel for sale...... - 5th Feb 2008 11:26am
sold laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral