Forums
Posted By: MattLFC Nokia N95 Unlocked - 3rd Nov 2007 1:28am
Before this goes onto fleabay, im offering it to peeps on here. Not got a set price, make me an offer, will be quietly making its way onto ebay for around the £250 mark when I put it on.

I been using the fone for a few days, but still in mint condition as I was in two minds as to whether id be keeping it or not from the start. All the accessories are unopened, etc, just the charger, battery and phone itself have been taken out of the box.

Comes with a 1GB memory card with all the UK maps and voices on for the GPS, as well as 160MB on the phone. After the maps and voices, theres about 900MB to play with in total. Memory card can be upgraded to 4GB cheaply (Micro SD) as the phone has the latest firmware on it.

Its unlocked to any network, and the phone was provided from o2 direct as a sim-free upgrade, so essentially the phone is sim-free, which currently costs £374.95 on Expansys (www.expansys.com/p.aspx?i=141579)

Many peeps will know im not the biggest fan of this model (or Nokia Nseries phones in general), so lets not start a discussion about the pro's and the con's of the phone.

Also, on the lookout for a K800i, so a part-ex deal could be possible, but dont be silly and expect it to be a straight swap, K800's are only £90 to buy brand new nowadays. Possibly consider a P1i on a straight swap basis as I really want one (bear in mind the N95 is worth about £80 more then the P1i so ye would be getting a bargain).

If you really need pics, lemme know and ill put some up, the phone can be looked at anytime to be honest.

Cheers!
Posted By: Nova_gaz Re: Nokia N95 Unlocked - 2nd Apr 2008 12:55am
i have a k800i unlocked here all boxed with the usual accessories
how much you after for the n95?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Nokia N95 Unlocked - 2nd Apr 2008 2:37am
Lol I sold this about 5 months ago matey.

Got a K800i Silver from o2 for £79 and got £18 credit for me mum's PAYG phone for free at the beginning of December.

Cheers anyway smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral