Forums
Posted By: Dazza For Sale: Three sets of alloys - 11th Oct 2006 11:57pm
Please do not respond to this topic as it is not up for discussion, anyone interested should PM me or reply saying a PM has been sent.

17" Wolfrace Matrix alloys (7.5X17) in Limited Edition Racing Black (No longer availible and only 200 sets were made). Come with 205/40/17 tyres but all either on the legal limit or below. One alloy has a few scratches, and two have very light marks around the rim from when tyres were fitted. Originally cost £780 new. £220ono PM to negotiate

15" Sierra Cosworth alloys (7X15 Similar to the Latice style). Come with nearly new 195/50/15 tyres with excellent tread. Alloys need cleaning up/respray. Price is mainly for the cost of the tyres. £170ono PM to negotiate

15" OZ Titan alloys road legal tread minimum (Am sure there alot better than that tho). Multfit alloys but currently on a Ford Fiesta. These alloys once cost over £600 new. £170ono PM to negotiate

If interested please contact me and you can come view them in person rather than me digging them out to take pictures. Questions/Queries welcome via PM also
© Wirral-Wikiwirral