Forums
Posted By: Fenix Best Dog Walking Parks ? - 25th Jun 2019 8:42am
New dog owner here - I know there are two private parks you can let the dogs run off the lead in Willaston and Neston - but are there any council parks with fences to keep the dogs contained ?

The nearer Bebington the better - not sure if doggie is that keen on the car and we'd always try and walk if possible.

Thanks everyone.
Posted By: lansyp Re: Best Dog Walking Parks ? - 25th Jun 2019 9:57am
storeton woods is fenced off .used to let my german shepherd off there all the time and 99 percent of the people and dogs are great.as long as your dog is well controlled i would say go there
Posted By: Fenix Re: Best Dog Walking Parks ? - 26th Jun 2019 10:09am
Ah thanks - yes I'd forgotten about Storeton - I run through there and it does seem good for dogs with the gates to get in and out. Cheers for that.
Posted By: oldpm01 Re: Best Dog Walking Parks ? - 2nd Jul 2019 3:42pm
There is a place recently opened on the road from Clatterbridge to Willaston. Its on the second part of the S-bend just before you get to Willaston. A large fenced-off area plus obstacles etc.

I think this is them https://www.dogsgo.co.uk/
Posted By: rhoobarb2002 Re: Best Dog Walking Parks ? - 5th Jul 2019 7:24am
There's a large fenced off grassy area on Rock Park Road in New Ferry. Not sure if it is specifically for dogs, but it has a fence and gates all the way round.

Here
© Wirral-Wikiwirral