Forums
Posted By: venice Get your cat neutered. - 14th Apr 2019 9:50am
Sick to death this last few weeks of hearing people cooing over their cat having had or expecting kittens. When will they get the message that we have TOO MANY cats and kittens in the country swamping rescues, and not enough good homes. If your allow your cat to breed , you take a share of the blame. Check out local Cats Protection they help with costs if needed.

Attached picture neuter cats.jpg
Posted By: muzzy2 Re: Get your cat neutered. - 15th Apr 2019 6:28pm
The PDSA are in Birkenhead Park this week in their mobile clinic giving out neutering vouchers and seeing sick pets. Not sure of date but think they're still there. Cats Protection will give out these as well.
Posted By: lincle Re: Get your cat neutered. - 15th Apr 2019 7:28pm
Another animal question if anyone can help. If the RSPCA are informed about a neglect case & they attend do they let the informant know the result of any investigation. On the subject of cats ,the cats protection were very helpful & paid for a stray female cat & her kittens to be neutered. They will always help & the only thing it cost was time . Apart from stopping the obvious it also protects against feline illnesses so a win win situation.
Posted By: venice Re: Get your cat neutered. - 21st Apr 2019 9:54pm
They dont let you know as standard , you can ask to be informed, but they may or may not get back - think it depends on the type of case you're reporting and how busy they are etc.
Posted By: lincle Re: Get your cat neutered. - 26th Apr 2019 6:07pm
Thanks Venice,It was cruelty case & I would have appreciated a call to let me know the outcome as I hate to think the guilty person hadnt been punished in any way but I agree with you they are a very busy organisation.I would have emailed them if I had an address .I dont like to ring the emergency number again.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral