Forums
Posted By: flybynight Budgie Found - 1st Dec 2018 4:33pm
I have found budgie in Mallory Road Tranmere , fairly tame , I am keeping it in my bathroom as the dog doesn’t like it , can anybody help here , either by re homing it or finding the owner.
Posted By: Greenwood Re: Budgie Found - 1st Dec 2018 10:39pm
I've just copied your post onto Wirral Pets Lost and Found on Facebook. It's only a visitor post though, so may not stay visible for long. Perhaps if anyone's a member of that forum they could give it higher visibility. Maybe ask in local paper shop or similar in the morning in case anyone's mentioned it there?
Posted By: flybynight Re: Budgie Found - 1st Dec 2018 10:41pm
Ok
Posted By: granny Re: Budgie Found - 2nd Dec 2018 12:13am

This is Lost and Found Bird Register.

https://www.nationalpetregister.org/mp.php?pt=Bird

There's also a parakeet lost in Birkenhead, 50 yrs old. That's sad .

If nothing put in a cardboard box and take it to the vets. Has it got a ring on it's leg ?
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Budgie Found - 2nd Dec 2018 12:55am
There are far too many lost pet registers these days, every man and his dog seems to run one. To make it even more unfathomable some of the lost dog registers have added cat sections etc. Don't they realise they are destroying their own purpose?
Posted By: flybynight Re: Budgie Found - 2nd Dec 2018 6:09am
No ring , what will the vet do with it , I can’t keep it but I wouldn’t want it put to sleep
Posted By: granny Re: Budgie Found - 2nd Dec 2018 6:40am
Vet might find a home for it or know where it could go to. Give them a call. Is it feeding and drinking ?
Posted By: flybynight Re: Budgie Found - 2nd Dec 2018 8:02am
It is feeding etc , need to buy proper budgie seed ASAP , I only have wild bird feed at the min .
Posted By: lincle Re: Budgie Found - 2nd Dec 2018 12:48pm
Try a pet shop if theres one local or ring 6040421 thats the number of Bird World ,JRs pet shop at Moreton cross. They will advise on best thing to do
Posted By: flybynight Re: Budgie Found - 2nd Dec 2018 6:04pm
A neighbour has took the budgie as he has a parrots cage , so all turns out well in the end . I was getting attached to him ha ha .
Posted By: lincle Re: Budgie Found - 2nd Dec 2018 8:02pm
So glad the problems sorted.Lucky you found him.He wouldnt have survived outside.
Posted By: granny Re: Budgie Found - 2nd Dec 2018 11:52pm

Pleased you found someone able to help more. Little guy will sleep well tonight in his new home.
Posted By: venice Re: Budgie Found - 3rd Dec 2018 1:27pm
Nice he's safe. Hopefully his owner will come along soon . To escape , the bird may well be used to fly loose regularly in a room and may also have a mate missing him as well . . Thanks for helping him.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral