Forums
Posted By: venice Sanctuary awaits 5 bears - 19th Jan 2017 6:25pm
5 brown bears or so are still in tiny illegal cages. Theres sanctuary places awaiting them . This petition requires only a name and email address. if you want to add to the pressure to release them.

https://www.worldanimalprotection.o..._petition_video&utm_term=17006som001
Posted By: granny Re: Sanctuary awaits 5 bears - 19th Jan 2017 6:56pm

Done. Romanians are a pretty cruel bunch. Loads of badly treated animals have been rescued from there , so maybe this will be another good news story. Hoping so.

There are loads of happening world wide with the animal welfare. Switzerland have today announced no more cosmetic testing on animals.

Unfortunately there are an awful lot more.

UK being the worst offender because they haven't got time to address this problem at the moment. So, another year in cages for the tiger's and the 200 other animals, until Westminster shunt their bums !
That simply means any animal circus's wanting a place to run from European bans, will totter over here with all their wild animals too.
Posted By: snowshoes Re: Sanctuary awaits 5 bears - 19th Jan 2017 7:26pm
Done. I see Ringling Bros. are closing up shop
after 150 years.
Posted By: granny Re: Sanctuary awaits 5 bears - 19th Jan 2017 10:10pm
Originally Posted by snowshoes
Done. I see Ringling Bros. are closing up shop
after 150 years.

I think this has a lot to do with it. Unfortunately the elephants are more than likely to be going to their conservation and research centre, which is also pretty grim.

The bears in Romania will have gone through the same process or worse. Everyone should sign these petitions.

[youtube]LLqsaZv5V9Q[/youtube]
Posted By: venice Re: Sanctuary awaits 5 bears - 20th Jan 2017 10:19am
So upsetting .Poor little elephants.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral