Forums
Posted By: chris7777 Puppy wanted good careing home offered - 19th Jan 2017 9:07am
Hi,
I'm looking to add to our home a puppy.
My dog died from a heart attack 16yrs ago, she was 15 and I'd had her from 8wks,I couldn't think of getting another dog at the time.
I have a cat aged 14yrs so I have to think of her too! that's why I want a puppy, the way I see it is that a puppy won't know what a cat is,an older dog would and might attack her.
If anyone knows of any puppy's please let me know.
Thank you.
Posted By: venice Re: Puppy wanted good careing home offered - 19th Jan 2017 11:41am
With more publicity about, regarding too many dogs around for available homes, less people are allowing casual breeding from their dogs these days thank goodness, so not always puppies available straight away. If you just want a cat friendly dog, most of the rescues know which of their dogs have lived with/are good with cats . I expect youve had a look through Freshfields, Dogsblog, Dogs Trust , RSPCA etc . If you want a rescue puppy and you're not looking for a specific breed (but obviously may want to exclude some types and sizes) you stand a better chance of getting one by contacting the rescues and registering your interest . A lot of the time incoming pups get rehomed from a kept list of 'applicants' before getting advertised .Good luck , sounds like one canine is going to be very lucky!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral