wirral forums

Weimaraner poisoning eastham

Posted By: s7uajones

Weimaraner poisoning eastham - 28th May 2016 7:18am

My 8 year old weimaraner were walking down at the back of eastham woods by the car park. We think he picked something up and was poisoned he died within 36 hours please be aware
Posted By: missmahjong

Re: Weimaraner poisoning eastham - 28th May 2016 7:46am

Sorry to hear your news , poor dog , you must be devastated. Thanks for letting people know.What bar***** they are .Been done before in other areas .
Posted By: starakita

Re: Weimaraner poisoning eastham - 28th May 2016 8:52am

Thanks for letting people know,I go there on a Saturday with Misty but she's always on her lead,mainly for the reason she would eat something she found and there are so many times I hear of this. So sorry for your loss
Posted By: Heswall1958

Re: Weimaraner poisoning eastham - 28th May 2016 1:06pm

There are some very sick people around......
Posted By: cools

Re: Weimaraner poisoning eastham - 28th May 2016 1:37pm

If that has been done deliberately how wicked! Sorry to hear this..
Posted By: venice

Re: Weimaraner poisoning eastham - 28th May 2016 4:47pm

Thank you for taking the time to warn folks. Very sorry you lost your dog , must have been a horrible experience. As cools said, some very sick people around .Dogs are so quick too even on the lead. My dog has been off colour with a swollen tummy and the vet said he had probably been eating something he shouldnt , so he's been on the lead all this week , yet even on just a quarter of his flexi, this morning he grabbed something that was in the grass and chomped it before I could stop him. Short of muzzling , avoiding grass, or keeping a very short lead, its almost impossible to protect them every time.Fortunately , he's still ok at the moment.
© 2019 Wirral - wikiwirral.co.uk