Forums
Posted By: venice So cute. never heard of one before. - 17th Oct 2015 8:15pm
http://news.discovery.com/animals/z...ghs-in-at-san-diego-zoo-video-151016.htm
Posted By: Dilly Re: So cute. never heard of one before. - 17th Oct 2015 8:27pm
Looks like a gremlin smile
Posted By: venice Re: So cute. never heard of one before. - 17th Oct 2015 9:01pm
Yeah you're right Dilly it does. I love it though! Very characterful looking !
Posted By: danjaylai Re: So cute. never heard of one before. - 17th Oct 2015 10:21pm
They're amazing but make terrible pets.
They do much better in the wild.
I'm in the exotic pet trade but there are certain animals that i just wouldn't recommend as pets.
Aye-aye's, slo loris', bush babies - all are stunningly cute but don't really do well in captivity.
Posted By: venice Re: So cute. never heard of one before. - 18th Oct 2015 11:10am
Wouldnt even occur to me to want one as a pet . I dont believe in any kind of caged or tanked pets . I dont think its fair denying them a normal life ,and the people who can offer a set up where an animal can have enough space/freedom to behave naturally ,have stimulation, companionship of its own kind if appropriate, healthy peaceful environment etc, are few and far between . Animals are living creatures, not live ornaments (which is the way the greatest majority of contained pets are kept.)
Posted By: fish5133 Re: So cute. never heard of one before. - 18th Oct 2015 11:36am
Prince Charles --the morning after
Posted By: venice Re: So cute. never heard of one before. - 18th Oct 2015 1:59pm
Originally Posted by fish5133
Prince Charles --the morning after

Oh fish, croooowel !! But now you mention it, lol!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral