Forums
Posted By: kt1403 lost cat - 6th Oct 2015 7:56am
Please help us find our cat Fergs. She went missing from Cheddon Way in Pensby on Friday 2nd October. She is medium size, a pale ginger and white cat with yellow/greeny eyes, a white chin and chest, a white right back leg and white rings around her tail.She does not have a collar but is microchipped. If you have any information please call Kathryn on 07876631313. Thank you.

Attached picture IMAG0804.jpg
Posted By: granny Re: lost cat - 6th Oct 2015 8:06am
Make them aware in the Pensby Wood Centre. If she has ventured over there, she may have been locked in all weekend (I'm not sure it opens at weekends)

Will keep eyes open. Good luck.
Posted By: Uffda Re: lost cat - 6th Oct 2015 5:31pm
Hope you find her soon. I've had success in the past with putting flyers in neighbours door asking them to check shed and garages as one of my cats is too nosy for her own good. Good luck.
Posted By: kt1403 Re: lost cat - 6th Oct 2015 6:00pm
Thanks..we have put fliers through as many neighbours as we can and checked pensby wood but no luck yet..we remain hopeful.
Posted By: venice Re: lost cat - 6th Oct 2015 6:13pm
Notify all vets in the area. A few years ago my friend and I rehomed two cats in one of the roads behind Pensby shops. One escaped after only 3 wks inside. We put flyers in local roads, and all vets in that side of Wirral. SIX months later we got a call from a lady saying a scrawny cat of that description was under the upturned boat in her garden about half a mile from adopted home. She had read the flyer in the vets months ago and recognized the markings in the description . She rang the vet and they looked it up in their lost and found, and gave her the tel number -- so well worth a poster at all vets and pet shops as well as ringing up vets to see if they have it there. Hope you find her.
Posted By: kt1403 Re: lost cat - 7th Oct 2015 7:54pm
Thanks, we will try that and get fliers to the vets to put up and put more up in local roads.
Posted By: kt1403 Re: lost cat - 16th Oct 2015 8:02pm
Just to say we have tonight found Fergs safe and well a few streets away after someone recognised her from one of our posters. Thank you to everyone who searched and commented, we really appreciate all the help and are so delighted to have her home.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: lost cat - 16th Oct 2015 8:05pm
Result! Well done! thumbsup
Posted By: snowhite Re: lost cat - 16th Oct 2015 9:27pm
Aw so happy Ferg is back home.
She is really cute.
Posted By: venice Re: lost cat - 16th Oct 2015 9:44pm
Great news.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral