Forums
Posted By: delta6 Tortoise Shell Cat - Ran Over - Leasowe Road - 2nd Oct 2015 7:21am
Hi all,
On my way to work and came across a cat that had just been ran over. By Leasowe Castle.
Im afraid it has died.
Its been hit at a fair speed so don't think it suffered. Driver hadn't stopped even though it had just happened.
I did pull over but it was beyond help.
Tried knocking on a few doors but no-one answered.
Just thought id put it on here in case someone is looking for it - I'm not on facebook.
Cheers
Aw this is sad.
I hope the owners find out what has happened to there pet.
If no one does then the council will dispose of this poor cat.
You did a really good deed there delta6
well done to you x
Posted By: janetg Re: Tortoise Shell Cat - Ran Over - Leasowe Road - 2nd Oct 2015 12:04pm
Yes well done!
Posted By: lincle Re: Tortoise Shell Cat - Ran Over - Leasowe Road - 2nd Oct 2015 12:18pm
That was so kind of you.Poor cat still there.I've emailed Council but could take 48hours. They will scan to see if micro-chipped
Posted By: delta6 Re: Tortoise Shell Cat - Ran Over - Leasowe Road - 2nd Oct 2015 12:50pm
thanks all.
cant believe its still there lincle. I contacted WBC this morning too.
I take it you live close?

Maybe someone will be kind enough to cover the cat up with a cloth or something.Can be upsetting for kids if they see it.
I would surely feel sad. frown
Posted By: lincle Re: Tortoise Shell Cat - Ran Over - Leasowe Road - 2nd Oct 2015 4:28pm
Yes I live close by.Theres not many cats that survive on Leasowe Road unfortunately
It was so nice of you to stop and see to the cat Lincle it's a pity that the person who killed it didn't care like you did. Thank you for your caring.
Posted By: lincle Re: Tortoise Shell Cat - Ran Over - Leasowe Road - 3rd Oct 2015 6:48pm
Thanks Heswall 1958 but it was Delta6 who was kind enough to stop.My Daughter saw it when she passed by a bit later.It's no longer there so hope owner has found it & taken it home for burial.
Posted By: lincle Re: Tortoise Shell Cat - Ran Over - Leasowe Road - 7th Oct 2015 9:14am
Update from BIFFA ,they attended but couldn't find the poor cat even in the immediate area so hopefully its owners have found it.If anyone comes across it please notify the council.Thanks
© Wirral-Wikiwirral