Forums
Posted By: valli Small yorkie type dog found CH49 5LQ area - 2nd Jan 2015 4:00pm
Found this afternoon very small Yorkie type male dog Tried to locate owner, dog had no collar on .Rang Community patrol they gave me council kennels number.Took dog back home with me to await collection He made himself right at home with my two dogs and my husband made him a meal which he ate with gusto Lady from council kennel just been to collect him.Missing him already, I named him Tink cos he was so tiny next to my two.He is obviously used to being around big dogs .Hope his owner is found soon.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Small yorkie type dog found CH49 5LQ area - 2nd Jan 2015 6:48pm
Aw how nice of you to take the little fella in.Its better than wondering the streets.Keep us updated Vali.
I hope the owner comes and claims him.
Posted By: venice Re: Small yorkie type dog found CH49 5LQ area - 2nd Jan 2015 7:11pm
At least he wont be in kennels long if his owner doesnt come forward , these little dogs get picked really fast.
Posted By: CVCVCV Re: Small yorkie type dog found CH49 5LQ area - 2nd Jan 2015 7:18pm
I hope the 'owner' isn't someone who has 'disposed of' an unwanted Christmas 'toy'...
Posted By: snowhite Re: Small yorkie type dog found CH49 5LQ area - 2nd Jan 2015 7:54pm
Originally Posted by CVCVCV
I hope the 'owner' isn't someone who has 'disposed of' an unwanted Christmas 'toy'...
Yes, Thats what i was thinking.Or maybe he has health problems and the owner just dumped him.But lets hope not.
Posted By: valli Re: Small yorkie type dog found CH49 5LQ area - 3rd Jan 2015 11:25pm
Yorkie reunited with owners I posted it in doglost Facebook and here so something worked.When the Lady from Council kennels picked him up She said he was about 12 and he had no teeth.But he was such a hardy little thing only probably weighed a kilo or so.If he had not been claimed, I would have had to foster him, because he was a little cutie, the couple of hours he spent with us he was as relaxed as anything. Mind you my dogs are well used to all types and they are great mates with lots of little dogs.So Thank goodness he is back home safe and well
Posted By: snowhite Re: Small yorkie type dog found CH49 5LQ area - 4th Jan 2015 10:09am
Aw, So glad this little chap is back home,safe and well.And most of it is down to you Vali, for making this happen.
Nice to wake up on a Sunday morning and read this.
Belated happy new year for 2015 smile

Posted By: granny Re: Small yorkie type dog found CH49 5LQ area - 4th Jan 2015 1:02pm
Well done Valli. Good start to a New Year.

Has anyone looked at the Council Lost Dogs website. All changed and with all due respects to the volunteers etc. I don't much like the format that the dogs are listed on. It jumps up and hits you like a jumble. A bit like, too much choice in the cake shop....walk out without any. The previous format of the council (dare I say it?) was much better and easier to view each animal without comparing which looked the nicest . Don't like it one bit. Sorry FOBK.

http://www.fobk.org.uk/gallery/

Where are the lost cats being viewed...does anyone know ?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral