Forums
Posted By: Hannahirby Found tabby male Bidston approx 7yo - 16th Nov 2014 1:24am
My partner works in Bidston and there was a cat howling in the bushes for some time it couldn't be left in his work over the weekend so he brought it home. Somebody already came thinkingb it was their cat but sadly it wasn't! Checked for microchip and it doesn't have one.I have pictures. X
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Found tabby male Bidston approx 7yo - 16th Nov 2014 1:30am
Chances of the owner being on here are 12 million to one, in the mean time some one in Bidston is going around shouting "here puss puss" in vain. Cause someone robbed it.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Found tabby male Bidston approx 7yo - 16th Nov 2014 1:36pm
Shared smile
Posted By: snowhite Re: Found tabby male Bidston approx 7yo - 16th Nov 2014 3:24pm
Put notices up in your local post offices etc.You will certainly get a response.
Just say large tabby cat found.Dont say male or female on the notice.Too many lost cats and dogs being used for dog bait these days.So anyone could knock your door and say is my male cat here.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Found tabby male Bidston approx 7yo - 16th Nov 2014 3:35pm
I don't think putting notices up in Irby would help if the cat owner lives near Bidston. Maybe putting notices up in Bidston might be better.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Found tabby male Bidston approx 7yo - 16th Nov 2014 3:42pm
Yes thast what i meant to say Zipper. All the local vets is a good option.
Hope gets back home soon x.
Posted By: chriskay Re: Found tabby male Bidston approx 7yo - 16th Nov 2014 4:04pm
Originally Posted by ZipperClub
Chances of the owner being on here are 12 million to one

Wrong. The population of Wirral is about 300,000. Wikiwirral has over 10,000 members. You do the maths.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Found tabby male Bidston approx 7yo - 16th Nov 2014 4:12pm
Ahh, but what if the owner lived in Leeds and abandoned the poor moggy?
Posted By: Sneezy Re: Found tabby male Bidston approx 7yo - 16th Nov 2014 4:21pm
Sometimes Zipper, you make me laugh....just sometimes raftl
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Found tabby male Bidston approx 7yo - 16th Nov 2014 4:28pm
Cheers Sneezy :-)
I was just wondering if the cat was using a Saverway?

Attached picture puddy.jpg
Posted By: chriskay Re: Found tabby male Bidston approx 7yo - 16th Nov 2014 5:28pm
Originally Posted by ZipperClub
Ahh, but what if the owner lived in Leeds and abandoned the poor moggy?

Doesn't matter where in the U.K. the owner lived. The population of the U.K.is approx. 64 million: divide that by the 10,000 wiki members and the odds are about 6400 to 1. (still not good, but better than 12 million to 1).
Posted By: chriskay Re: Found tabby male Bidston approx 7yo - 16th Nov 2014 5:29pm
No Merseyrail trains are as luxurious as that, Zipper. grin
Oh, and why has that cat got a green stick with red spots stuck up its ar*e?
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Found tabby male Bidston approx 7yo - 16th Nov 2014 5:30pm
I`m defeated :-)
Posted By: chriskay Re: Found tabby male Bidston approx 7yo - 16th Nov 2014 5:32pm
You, defeated? never.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Found tabby male Bidston approx 7yo - 16th Nov 2014 5:47pm
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wirral-animals-lost-and-found/633454223342413?fref=ts

Elvis. Missing from Oxton??

Attached picture Elvis.jpg
Posted By: snowhite Re: Found tabby male Bidston approx 7yo - 16th Nov 2014 9:47pm
Originally Posted by Sneezy
Sometimes Zipper, you make me laugh....just sometimes raftl
Zipper kills me laughing.Go look on funny pics thread Sneezy.He is at his best on there.
anyway back on topic.
Keep us all updated on this poor boy x
Posted By: Hannahirby Re: Found tabby male Bidston approx 7yo - 16th Nov 2014 10:33pm
This cat is not Elvis. I live in Oxton so will put notices around. The cat was still at his workplace this afternoon so still not back with his owner. We don't know what the best thing to do for it is. To leave it there or bring it back with us and lee searching for the owner. X
Posted By: Hannahirby Re: Found tabby male Bidston approx 7yo - 16th Nov 2014 10:39pm
We had it in our house on Friday night as didn't want to leave it outside his work took the cat to the rspca Saturday morning and they put a collar on him for h
The owner to ring them once it has returned home and were advised to put the cat back and keep an eye on it. But it was still there today! We have given it flea treatment as it had fleas. We just don't know what to do I'm well aware cats can fend for themselves but this fella is rather old and very friendly so I'm very sure his owner is close by worried sick that he hasn't returned home.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Found tabby male Bidston approx 7yo - 16th Nov 2014 10:55pm
Will keep sharing Hannah. Lets get this puss home.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Found tabby male Bidston approx 7yo - 16th Nov 2014 10:56pm
I`m lucky in a way, my moggy only goes in the garden nowadays as she is to old to climb the fence. So I know where she is, safe and sound. Hope your cat will find it`s owner. You could always adopt it, thats how I got mine, well it just came in and stayed 14 years ago or so.
Posted By: Hannahirby Re: Found tabby male Bidston approx 7yo - 17th Nov 2014 7:33pm
Thanks everyone!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral