Forums
Posted By: davew3 Lost Cat from Fort Perch Rock - 15th Apr 2014 2:24pm
Fort Perch Rock "guard cat" has gone missing since Thursday, has anybody seen him, he's much missed by the volunteers as he is part of the gang and he is not doing his duties, as he is supposed to sit around all day looking cuddly and getting fed by all, he's a lovely cat and is a poser when people are taking pictures inside the fort, so please keep an eye out for him and let the fort know, as he's never done a wonder off from the area, even if he goes outside the fort.

Description: Mitchell
Attached picture fortmog.jpg
Posted By: kenmo52 Re: Lost Cat from Fort Perch Rock - 15th Apr 2014 3:53pm
Hope he turns up soon.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Lost Cat from Fort Perch Rock - 15th Apr 2014 4:53pm
is he not hiding in one of the billion nooks and crannies around the fort?
Posted By: davew3 Re: Lost Cat from Fort Perch Rock - 15th Apr 2014 5:07pm
No, the guys have had a look around, I know Mitchell knows the fort even better than us humans, but he also he also likes his food, he could be anywhere in the fort, but if one of the guys shouts food he normally appears.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Lost Cat from Fort Perch Rock - 15th Apr 2014 6:09pm
fair enough, i'm just up on Warren Drive, if i see him around i'll let you know. is there a number to call or anything in case he is found? or is there one on his collar? (not just for me but for everyone)
Posted By: davew3 Re: Lost Cat from Fort Perch Rock - 15th Apr 2014 6:26pm
You can find his owner, Doug Darroch's phone number and email on
the Fort Perch Rock web page, but the fort will be open during the school holidays, he has no collar.

http://www.fortperchrock.org/Fort_Perch_Rock/Home.html
Posted By: davew3 Re: Lost Cat from Fort Perch Rock - 24th Apr 2014 3:08pm
Just got this from one of the Guys who was down at the fort today,
so thanks people, the guard cat has been found and is busy doing his duties.

Guess who was there to greet me "MITCHELL" the cat - thanks to your WikiWirral news flash Dave he was reported as being around the Big Flats where an old lady had found him looking very thin - that was a week ago - he looks terrific again lying in the sun on the warship trailer.
Posted By: venice Re: Lost Cat from Fort Perch Rock - 24th Apr 2014 4:43pm
Nice news!
Posted By: MissM Re: Lost Cat from Fort Perch Rock - 22nd May 2014 3:36pm
Has he been found yet? Seen him when I've visited Fort Perch Rock a couple of times. He's a cute cat smile
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Lost Cat from Fort Perch Rock - 22nd May 2014 4:08pm
Try reading what Davew3 said 2 posts up from yours.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral