Forums
Posted By: WallaseyChris Lost cat - church street, wallasey area - 2nd Apr 2014 8:53am
Hi all,

I'm praying someone can help me. Our cat, Tess, went out yesterday afternoon and hasn't come back which isn't like her. We live in Church Street next to Egremont Primary School and she normally plays pretty close.

I've walked around half of Wallasey calling her every hour last night but had no response.

She's a very inquisitve cat and I'm getting quite worried that she's got locked in somewhere. If anyone lives in this area, please can you check your sheds, etc... for me.

If you've seen her at all, please let me know - good news or bad news as I'm going a little out of my mind. She's like my fluffy child 😔

She is a tabby, 5 years old but a bit small for her age. She's sleek and very affectionate and answers to Tess. She is wearing a collar and I have pictures of her if needed, but don't know how to post them on here.

I can be reached on 07715 970 074

Thanks

Chris
Posted By: Uffda Re: Lost cat - church street, wallasey area - 2nd Apr 2014 9:52am
I wish at the best of luck finding her. Try leafleting the neighbourhood as I managed to get my cat back after four days because someone a few roads away checked their garage after seeing one of my leaflets.
Posted By: Heswall1958 Re: Lost cat - church street, wallasey area - 2nd Apr 2014 11:01am
If you have a facebook account or know anybody who does, they have a section from Wirral Newsbeat called Missing Cats and Dogs. Have a request put on there and hopefully it will reach far more people. Good luck.
Posted By: ianyam Re: Lost cat - church street, wallasey area - 2nd Apr 2014 8:17pm
Shared on my Facebook page, I'm in Poulton, good luck.
Thanks guys.

I think i've walked round every street in and around wallasey three times looking for her. There's no sign that she's been knocked down so i'm sure she's just got herself locked in somewhere.

Posters are being printed as i type so hopefully a few nice people will check their sheds and garages and she'll be back soon.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Lost cat - church street, wallasey area - 2nd Apr 2014 8:27pm
Shared on Facebook. Best of luck to you, she may just be enjoying the warmer weather.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Lost cat - church street, wallasey area - 2nd Apr 2014 8:56pm
Originally Posted by WallaseyChris
Thanks guys.

I think i've walked round every street in and around wallasey three times looking for her. There's no sign that she's been knocked down so i'm sure she's just got herself locked in somewhere.

Posters are being printed as i type so hopefully a few nice people will check their sheds and garages and she'll be back soon.
Keep us updated Chris,Hope she is back home with you soon.
Hi all, a very nice lady called Sue from Saint James street spotted a cat matching Tess' description yesterday, called her and she came to her but ran off before i could get there 😔.

Someone else saw a cat matching Tess' description in Prospect Vale, but she says the she was clipped by a car and has a dacial injury.

Please please please if anyone knows someone in that area could they spread the word to look out for Tess? I'm going out of my mind with worry and can't search as often as i want to as my wife gave birth 6 weeks early last Friday so my time is being split between searching and being at the hospital.

I will reward anyone who manages to get her and help her come home.
*facial injury
Posted By: Uffda Re: Lost cat - church street, wallasey area - 4th Apr 2014 9:49am
Can you put a photo of her on here? I've a friend in Prospect Vale and will ask him to keep an eye out for her.
I'm not sure how to post them on here, i've just been down there but, sadly, I don't think it was Tess. This tabby had been there for the last 7-10 days and tess only went missing on the 1st. It's a bit too far for her normal territory from our house.

The good news is that Tess might not be carrying an injury, but sadly another cat is.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral