Forums
Posted By: johncon Pet Cremation - 12th Dec 2013 7:25pm
Hi on a very sad note our dog has not got long to go not in any pain but the time is going to come very soon . does anyone have contact no for a reliable pet cemetery /cremation service localy .
thanks
John
Posted By: Bailey Re: Pet Cremation - 12th Dec 2013 8:20pm
Hi,

There is a place near Frodsham called Whitley Brook. I took my beloved cat Daffy there two years ago. I was able to see him cremated, and say my final goodbyes, it's a beautiful place and the staff there are very supportive and understanding. You can even put tributes on-line. The contact number is:01928788381 or alternatively mobile numbers: 07831 573383 / 07818 403203.
I hope you manage to give your beloved companion the send off you hope, but enjoy the time you have left.

Best wishes
Posted By: venice Re: Pet Cremation - 12th Dec 2013 8:32pm
Sorry to hear that. Hope your good memories give you the comfort you need in the near future.
Posted By: janetg Re: Pet Cremation - 13th Dec 2013 10:47am
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your circumstances!
Ive had 2 of my much loved dogs cremated at hollywell pet cemetery brynford Flintshire! Its a lovely place and your treated sympatheticaly a cremation takes aprox 2 hours and theres a cafe where you can wait!
Telephone number 01352 10500
Costs I think depend on size of animal, I paid £200 for each of my small dogs , they also have a collection service and return service which cost me £30 to collect from moreton but I brought my dogs ashes home myself!

Hope this helps

Jan
Posted By: norma Re: Pet Cremation - 13th Dec 2013 6:40pm
we used the same cremation service for our dog a few years ago and would highly recommend them
Posted By: johncon Re: Pet Cremation - 13th Dec 2013 7:15pm
Thanks for the input our vet has also recommended this one so when the time comes we will use them .
Originally Posted by Bailey
Hi,

There is a place near Frodsham called Whitley Brook. I took my beloved cat Daffy there two years ago. I was able to see him cremated, and say my final goodbyes, it's a beautiful place and the staff there are very supportive and understanding. You can even put tributes on-line. The contact number is:01928788381 or alternatively mobile numbers: 07831 573383 / 07818 403203.
I hope you manage to give your beloved companion the send off you hope, but enjoy the time you have left.

Best wishes
© Wirral-Wikiwirral