Forums
Posted By: DeanoBirko Sisters dog needs new home - 13th Nov 2013 8:46am
Hi, my sister is looking to sell her dog...

He is too big for her flat and its not fair on the dog. Of course, we all told her this before she bought him but she is 19 and bought him anyway. Here is what she wrote:
-------------
10 month old American Bulldog cross staff male. Neutered. His name is patch and he's very friendly although I don't want to rehome him with kids because I've seen him get quite jealous with my little boy. He needs someone that can give him all the time he needs and experience with this breed as he is very boisterous. I'd liKe £80 ono (But the right home is more important than the money) to secure a nice home for him. Im sad to see him go but I want know he's wanted for the right reasons. He comes with his bed and bowls and big bag of food. I do have a cage too but would be looking for £40 ono for that. Thanks

_-----------------

Any offers, please PM me.

Thanks

[Linked Image]
Posted By: mikeeb Re: Sisters dog needs new home - 13th Nov 2013 11:39am
Sorry but I cant see anyone paying for a cross breed dog (unless it's a pup)
It's hard enough giving them away
Posted By: katyem Re: Sisters dog needs new home - 13th Nov 2013 12:12pm
https://www.facebook.com/groups/534382823245728/?hc_location=stream

Tell her to try Merseyside Mutts they will be able to rehome to a home that has been house checked etc However of course she wouldn't get any money for him as it's a charity. They charge perspective new owners £120 irrespective of it being cross breed etc as who cares as long as the dog loves you and you love it. They charge this to cover vets costs, travel expenses etc and all new homes are checked first.

Hes a lovely looking dog smile
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Sisters dog needs new home - 13th Nov 2013 1:42pm
He's two years old. Not really a pup. Ive asked her whether she would give him away to the right person. Told her to check that link above katy, thanks.
Posted By: katyem Re: Sisters dog needs new home - 15th Nov 2013 2:26pm
Has she found anywhere for him yet?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral