Forums
Posted By: bangbang Dog : Found Claughton - 6th Nov 2013 9:54am
Hi my sister has found a little dog yesterday or night in clauton area birkenhead please ring this mobile number 07955 816764 her name Sally
Posted By: Candlyfloss Re: Dog : Found Claughton - 6th Nov 2013 3:53pm
Any update on this hun?Best look on dogslost site.Or Tilly on here would be your best bet,Be worthwhile pming her.A photo of the dog would be a great help also.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Dog : Found Claughton - 6th Nov 2013 4:22pm
Have spread the word amongst some of the Claughton doggy fraternity. All the usual ones that rip newspaper out my hands when delivering were all accounted for! Didnt spot signs in shop windows
Posted By: bangbang Re: Dog : Found Claughton - 6th Nov 2013 6:16pm
My sister took him the dog pound and on her way out the owners were on way to ask thay had to pay 8 pound for micro chip and was let off with 40 because it had not been a day in dog pound so all good and thanks wiki people
Posted By: Tilly Re: Dog : Found Claughton - 6th Nov 2013 6:18pm
I've posted this on LOST & FOUND WIRRAL on Facebook
https://m.facebook.com/groups/199221330260475?ref=bookmark&__user=1622815728
Posted By: Candlyfloss Re: Dog : Found Claughton - 6th Nov 2013 8:11pm
Originally Posted by bangbang
My sister took him the dog pound and on her way out the owners were on way to ask thay had to pay 8 pound for micro chip and was let off with 40 because it had not been a day in dog pound so all good and thanks wiki people
Is this all been sorted then?has the dog been reunited with its owners hun.
Posted By: bangbang Re: Dog : Found Claughton - 8th Nov 2013 9:23am
Sorry never got back to you he's home with owners now love
Posted By: Candlyfloss Re: Dog : Found Claughton - 8th Nov 2013 2:31pm
Thanks for the update bangbang.I bet the owners are well happy he is safe and back home.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral