Forums
Posted By: easto Lost cat bromborough - 7th Oct 2013 7:41am
Please if anyone has seen a black and white long haired cat in bromborough please get in touch he has been missing since Sunday morning

Thanks

Attached picture image.jpg
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Lost cat bromborough - 7th Oct 2013 7:21pm
Any sign of your cat yet? I have lost count the number of sleepless nights I've had due to my cat going awol for a day or two, only to return without a care in the world smile

I hope yours comes back home soon
Posted By: molandtig Re: Lost cat bromborough - 7th Oct 2013 8:15pm
Ring the Rspca tomorrow and register him with them on 638-6318 and leave a message if you ring before 11-30am.Where about in Bromborough is he lost,hope he comes home soon.
Posted By: easto Re: Lost cat bromborough - 8th Oct 2013 6:23am
No sign of him yet he is a house cat and would only go out in the garden he has been microchip so hopefully he will be found
We are in Ambleside close not far from bromborough village I have registered him on the RSPCA website and the wirral gov site

Fingers crossed
Posted By: molandtig Re: Lost cat bromborough - 8th Oct 2013 6:48am
Ring the RSPCA anyway and ask them to put it on their Facebook page as well because lots of cats get found that way,but at least yours is microchipped Good luck that he's home soon.
Posted By: easto Re: Lost cat bromborough - 8th Oct 2013 1:36pm
Pleased to say we got him back after posting leaflets around the neighbors he was found behind the washing machine in someone's back room

Thanks to everyone asking about him
Posted By: guitarlad21 Re: Lost cat bromborough - 8th Oct 2013 1:44pm
So Happy for you mate.what a strange place to be behind a washing machine haha.Hes is a really nice looking cat,spoil him so he wont wander off again.
Posted By: molandtig Re: Lost cat bromborough - 8th Oct 2013 3:26pm
That's great news he's back home I bet he got lots of cuddles.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral