Forums
Posted By: Karaheath Missing cat - 1st Aug 2013 2:28am
My beautiful cat Luna is missing in the Moreton area - Cobham Road. She is white, petite and has very distinctive blue eyes as you can see in the picture. She has no collar as she is an escaped indoor cat but she is micro chipped. I am devastated she is literally like a child to me. Please share contact 0151 678 5082 if you have seen her. Please check your sheds as I am scared she is trapped.

Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Missing cat - 1st Aug 2013 10:08am
Oh dear I hope you find her soon,but I couldn't see a picture of her on here? Maybe try uploading one again.
Posted By: Karaheath Re: Missing cat - 1st Aug 2013 6:32pm
My phone won't let me. I will upload one shortly from my computer. She is on the rspca and national database. A reward is being offered.

Description: Lovely cat lost in the Moreton area. We are devastated and missing her. Please if anyone has seen her let us know. Reward offered.
Attached picture image.jpg
Posted By: Uffda Re: Missing cat - 1st Aug 2013 7:01pm
What a cutie. Try leafleting your neighbours to check their sheds. My Freya came back after four days when someone in the road behind me checked their garage. Good luck.
Posted By: Karaheath Re: Missing cat - 1st Aug 2013 7:10pm
Thank, I have passed leaflets to my neighbours and those in the surrounding area. Posters are up all over Moreton. I am literally devastated, I hope someone finds her.
Posted By: Karaheath Re: Missing cat - 2nd Aug 2013 12:54pm
She is still missing:(
Posted By: Karaheath Re: Missing cat - 2nd Aug 2013 5:35pm
Possible sighting in sycamore avenue in Moreton!
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Missing cat - 2nd Aug 2013 7:48pm
Originally Posted by Karaheath
Possible sighting in sycamore avenue in Moreton!

Fingers crossed it's your cat, I really hope so smile
Posted By: granny Re: Missing cat - 2nd Aug 2013 11:56pm
we are waiting for news Kara, really hope it's your cat. She looks beautiful.
Posted By: Karaheath Re: Missing cat - 3rd Aug 2013 12:19am
We posted more leaflets in the area. We went to where she was spotted and we thought we heard a meow. We are going back in the morning. We are hoping someone sees her. Xxx
Posted By: Karaheath Re: Missing cat - 4th Aug 2013 12:21am
Great news...LUNA IS HOME!! She just turned back up tonight. We are made up. xxx
Posted By: Zubee Re: Missing cat - 4th Aug 2013 7:09am
Brilliant news! thumbsup
Posted By: granny Re: Missing cat - 4th Aug 2013 10:11am
Great news. What a little 'madam' laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral