Forums
Posted By: daisy_kat Missing cat - 23rd Jul 2013 10:07pm
Hi,
Would you please keep a look out for my beautiful Tia. Shee usually only stays around the back of the house and comes back as soon as the back door opens. She has been missing since yesterday and I am getting very concerned. Can you please check your sheds etc as she is small and quite timid at first. She may have been frightened and gotten lost. She is small, tabby with a white bib and there is white on her paws too. I will try and post a picture. Missing from Poulton area. i will be putting up posters, checking the vets if I dont hear anything. Thank you very much for your time.
Katie.
Posted By: muzzy2 Re: Missing cat - 24th Jul 2013 7:36am
We need to know the road she is missing from. A lot of cats stay out longer in this hot weather.
Posted By: daisy_kat Re: Missing cat - 24th Jul 2013 12:19pm
Its Walsingham road. Should I be worried then?
Posted By: muzzy2 Re: Missing cat - 24th Jul 2013 1:13pm
If you're doing everything you can to find her then try not to worry. Cats often find a quiet place to sleep through the heat so she may be back on her own in the evening when she's hungry. Ask anyone nearby with a shed or garage to check just in case. I know how you must feel. Keep calling her name.
Let us know when she comes home.
Posted By: daisy_kat Re: Missing cat - 24th Jul 2013 1:33pm
Thank you Muzzy2, I am going to knock at the neighbours when I go home today. I will let you know, thank you for your help smile
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Missing cat - 25th Jul 2013 8:37pm
Please let us know if your cat has returned? I just moved back to Wirral this last Sunday and one of my cats got out and was missing for 24 hours. He came back last night at 8pm without so much as a by-your-leave and was none the worse for wear.
I think cats are very resilient and will 99% of the time be just on the prowl when they go awol.

I do hope yours has come home by now
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Missing cat - 25th Jul 2013 8:49pm
Our new cat escaped. We were s####ng bricks because he was a housecat. It turns out that he is as happy as Larry being outside.He lives outside for the majority of his time and only returns when he wants feeding.

Yup. Dogs have owners, cats have servants.
Posted By: daisy_kat Re: Missing cat - 26th Jul 2013 6:28am
She hasnt returned yet frown. One of my neighbours says that she saw her in her back yard on Tuesday so I am still hopeful that she will wonder back home. In the meantime I have left a description of her at all of the local vets and at the RSPCA, and asked a few of my neighbours (some of whom were just downright rude to me!Thank you for that). Many were lovely though and that cancelled out the ignorant few. Thank you for your advice everyone, I will keep you posted.
Posted By: federer Re: Missing cat - 26th Jul 2013 4:03pm
shes not ginger as one has come in my garden with a red collar on my cat not happy
Posted By: daisy_kat Re: Missing cat - 26th Jul 2013 4:53pm
No sorry federer, sher is not a ginger.
Posted By: federer Re: Missing cat - 26th Jul 2013 5:25pm
any one lost a ginger cat with a red collar ring me 5389398
Posted By: daisy_kat Re: Missing cat - 28th Jul 2013 12:58pm
Tia is still missing, she just seems to have vanished!I keep hoping she will just wander home.
Posted By: daisy_kat Re: Missing cat - 1st Aug 2013 12:38pm
Tia was found safe and well yesterday afternoon after being trapped in a house about two doors away over the back from me. I am so relieved. Thank you everyone for your help smile
Posted By: Zubee Re: Missing cat - 1st Aug 2013 3:20pm
Excellent news! Thanks for the update.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral