Forums
Posted By: trouble boxer dog home need - 17th Jul 2013 12:59pm
I have a 5 year old boxer dog that really needs a good home.i have to work and he is stuck on his own all the time. he would need a loving family who have plenty of time on there hands . I would much prefer some one who has boxer dogs as they will no how much exercise they need. he is tan colour and hates being on his own. he hates I mean hates the postman so b warned.he will be no good in a flat . I am not just gna let him go to any one I will need to see were he will be staying thanks everyone
Posted By: Kev30x Re: boxer dog home need - 17th Jul 2013 2:08pm
Trouble you asked this question on 21st June, why you asking again? Give him to the boxer rescue and stop prolonging his suffering ffs!
The boxer rescue will guarantee him a good home with possibly another boxer dog.
He could of been living with a lovely new family by now if you had listened to the good advice given last month when you posted the same question, but instead, he has spent another miserable lonely month on his own most of the time because you haven't been assd in pulling ya finger out and got on the blower to the BOXER RESCUE!!!!

Nicky Heeley - Coordinator
Liverpool boxer rescue
Tel: 07542095781
Email: [email protected]
Posted By: Kev30x Re: boxer dog home need - 17th Jul 2013 2:31pm
Website to the above rescue -

www.boxerrescueliverpool.co.uk/
Posted By: granny Re: boxer dog home need - 17th Jul 2013 2:45pm
Well said Kevinx.

I find this hard to believe.

He must have also spent his birthday on his own , as he was 4 in June and now is 5yrs.
Posted By: trouble Re: boxer dog home need - 17th Jul 2013 5:11pm
he hasent been on his own i have been of work so get ye facts rite bfor u make comments and he is 5 in sept granny so if u wana argue ova a few weeks
Posted By: Kev30x Re: boxer dog home need - 18th Jul 2013 1:54am
Originally Posted by trouble
he hasent been on his own i have been of work so get ye facts rite bfor u make comments and he is 5 in sept granny so if u wana argue ova a few weeks

Sorry for not getting my facts right, Trouble, i forgot to tell you that i wasn't a mind reader and can only go by what i read!
Now do the right thing, pick the phone up and dial 07542095781
and finally give your dog the life and happiness that he deserves!
Your only making yourself look like an uncaring, unbalanced attention seeker by posting the same question a month later, especially after getting sound advice the first time around!

Posted By: granny Re: boxer dog home need - 18th Jul 2013 9:30am
I have a 5 year old boxer dog that really needs a good home.i have to work and he is stuck on his own all the time.

Now, the red text, Trouble, would indicate that I do have my fact right according to your words. So don't start stamping your feet and getting shitty with me. DO as Kevinx suggests and sort your dogs life out.
I'm sure you'll miss him and it will be painful, but not as painful as worrying about him everyday.
Good luck
Posted By: granny Re: boxer dog home need - 18th Jul 2013 10:01am
Actually Trouble, I shall retract some of that last comment, because although you have previously been given various pieces of good advice, that will not help with the act of going through the motions of giving up your dog. I suppose it's easier for you to get someone to come and pick him up, without having to go through the question and answers process. It is a 'time' thing to work through, and I feel sorry for you facing this decission. You will no doubt feel very lonely when he's gone. Is there another option?
Please think that if you give him to a home locally, you will always be wondering , if you will see him somewhere,if he's ok, if he's cared for properly. On the other hand the rescue will take the worry from you and you will know that all your uncertainties will be taken care of.
Maybe you know someone who could help you do this? Or even your vet.
Hope things work out for you both.
Posted By: venice Re: boxer dog home need - 18th Jul 2013 10:06am
I dont doubt for a moment that Trouble loves her dog and doesnt want him to be miserable . Just sounds to me that with being out of work of late, she/he has put off the inevitable parting with the dog because of course really , she(sorry if you're a he) cant bear to lose him, but now, the horrible situation has returned, it didnt go away as she probably subconsciously hoped, and she knows action HAS to be taken - but its an awful personal wrench ,so along with the stress of previous unemployment,maybe she just cant bring herself to act.
Trouble, I can imagine how paralized I would feel if I had to rehome my dog,---making the phone call that would actually bring immediate action, would half kill me. Would it help you at all if I rang Boxer Rescue and got the ball rolling?
Posted By: trouble Re: boxer dog home need - 18th Jul 2013 2:34pm
thanks venice u r rite i suppose have just kept putting it of and he is getting picked up by the boxer club today thanks
Posted By: trouble Re: boxer dog home need - 18th Jul 2013 2:36pm
an u need to stop reading messages that dont concern u kev an get a life . if any one unbalalanced an want attention it u mate or do u just sit there an read and judge everyones comments
Posted By: Kev30x Re: boxer dog home need - 18th Jul 2013 3:01pm
Trouble i would normally put you in your place for being a cheeky monkey, but seeing as tho the dog is getting picked up by the boxer club and you are probably going through a lot of mixed emotions right now, then we will leave it at that.
And dont worry about thanking me for the boxer rescue details, i was doing it for the dog.
Have a good day! wink
Posted By: venice Re: boxer dog home need - 18th Jul 2013 3:16pm
So pleased youve done the deed, Trouble . Feel very sad for you but you can be proud youve organized what you always knew was right for your pet even when its a painful decision .Thats truly loving an animal. Too many so called animal lovers condemn their animal to be miserable and lonely for long hours when there is an alternative offered. A hard decision well made.
Posted By: trouble Re: boxer dog home need - 18th Jul 2013 4:33pm
thanks hun am really upset but its for the best
Posted By: trouble Re: boxer dog home need - 18th Jul 2013 4:34pm
forgiven thanks kevin for your help in making me wake up
Posted By: nickie Re: boxer dog home need - 18th Jul 2013 4:58pm
Did you use the link a sent you re; the rehoming?

Dave
Posted By: Kev30x Re: boxer dog home need - 18th Jul 2013 8:18pm
forgiven thanks kevin for your help in making me wake up

Trouble, i know you are a good person, hence the posts for the welfare of your dog.
I know its hard being in your situation right now but sometimes we can be cruel purely out of the love for our four legged loyal friends.
Sometimes we just gotta be strong and think of them as much as we think ourselves, they deserve the same quality of life as we have and when we cannot offer them that life anymore through no fault of our own, then we gotta be strong, put the dog before ourselves and let someone else who is fortunate enough to have more time on their hands give the dog the quality of life that you wish you could offer him.
Good on ya for getting in touch with the boxer club, im sure they will keep you updated on the dogs progress if you ask.
Keep us updated if so and take it easy mate, you have made the right decision.

Posted By: trouble Re: boxer dog home need - 24th Jul 2013 9:55pm
just to let u know lennex has new home. a couple who r home all time and have a caravan in wales were he off on his jollys every weekend thanks to boxer rescue liverpool
Posted By: trouble Re: boxer dog home need - 24th Jul 2013 9:57pm
yes dav ei did thankyou hun x
Posted By: trouble Re: boxer dog home need - 24th Jul 2013 9:58pm
thanks to kev dave venus and defo granny xx
Posted By: granny Re: boxer dog home need - 24th Jul 2013 10:10pm
just to let u know lennex has new home. a couple who r home all time and have a caravan in wales were he off on his jollys every weekend thanks to boxer rescue liverpool

Trouble, so pleased. That's wonderful news and he hasn't had to stay too long in kennels either. He'll have a ball of a time.
smile
Posted By: Moonstar Re: boxer dog home need - 24th Jul 2013 10:14pm
Awwwww - I love a happy ending. (And in this case a new beginning.)
Posted By: Kev30x Re: boxer dog home need - 25th Jul 2013 12:48am
Awww Fab news Trouble! Lennex sounds like he has quickly landed on his feet, the lucky sod! ha, I wouldn't mind caravan trips to Wales every week! I bet Steak is on the menu for him too! smile
Looks like fate has played a part in this and you wasn't meant to let him go at the first time of asking, mate.
Glad you now have peace of mind, and can relax when you are in work and do not have to worry about Lennex anymore at home on his own and you can get comfort from the fact that he is living the good life 24/7. smile
Take it easy mate, always luv a happy ending! smile
Posted By: trouble Re: boxer dog home need - 25th Jul 2013 9:24am
thanks kev
Posted By: trouble Re: boxer dog home need - 25th Jul 2013 9:25am
thanks moonstar
Posted By: trouble Re: boxer dog home need - 25th Jul 2013 9:25am
thanks granny
© Wirral-Wikiwirral