Forums
Posted By: MikeT Lost cat found? - 14th Jul 2013 9:03am
This pretty little cat has been hanging around my house and garden for the past few days. I think she's lost, anyone know whose she is?

She's a tabby, with white chest and white 'socks' on her back paws. Friendly, wearing a distinctive glittery gold collar but no tag. Hungry, she wolfed down a handful of biscuits I gave her. Can't really tell her age but would say young-ish. I'm a bit worried because she doesn't seem very streetwise. She's wandering around on the prom and there are some nasty elements that walk their dogs and set them on any cats they see.

Location: outside 60/61 Egremont Promenade, just a bit further along from the Magazine Hotel, bottom of Hertford Drive, New Brighton.

Hope we can get her back home soon.

Attached picture IMG_1531.jpg
Attached picture IMG_1538.jpg
Posted By: MikeT Re: Lost cat found? - 14th Jul 2013 9:05am
Another pic

Attached picture IMG_1549.jpg
Posted By: Elyth Re: Lost cat found? - 14th Jul 2013 11:22am
This looks kind of similar to a cat that someone posted on facebook as being missing, she's called Belle. Does it look similar at all to you? I linked the person on facebook to this page so they can have a look at the pics you posted. Hopefully they see my message soon.

Attached picture missing cat.jpg
Posted By: Elyth Re: Lost cat found? - 14th Jul 2013 11:52am
ahh nevermind it's not. the owner said her cat has a white nose and this cat doesn't.
Posted By: MikeT Re: Lost cat found? - 18th Jul 2013 10:41am
Update: she's in fact a he, his name's Simba and he has been reunited with his owner happy happy happy
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Lost cat found? - 18th Jul 2013 11:40am
Originally Posted by MikeT
Update: she's in fact a he, his name's Simba and he has been reunited with his owner happy happy happy

Brilliant news Mike, well done matey! clap
© Wirral-Wikiwirral