Forums
Posted By: marty99fred Missing cat, Pensby/Heswall/Irby area - 8th Jul 2013 12:37am
Missing from Somerset Road/Ridgewood Drive area of Pensby since Monday 3rd of June, 2013. Large neutered male (very) ginger cat, with pale rings at the tip of his tail and a small operation scar on his nose. Sixteen years old, but still very healthy. Answers (sometimes) to the name of Freddie, but has a pretty pathetic miaow! If anyone has seen him or has any information please pm me.

Attached picture P5290058 copy.JPG
pm tilly hun or best one is muzzy2 xx
Posted By: Uffda Re: Missing cat, Pensby/Heswall/Irby area - 8th Jul 2013 11:11am
I hope you get him back soon, he's gorgeous.
Posted By: Heswall1958 Re: Missing cat, Pensby/Heswall/Irby area - 8th Jul 2013 3:54pm
I live near you so will look in my outhouses and sheds and will ask my neighbours to look as well. I do hope you get him back.
Posted By: granny Re: Missing cat, Pensby/Heswall/Irby area - 14th Jul 2013 10:50pm
Has Freddie turned up yet Marty?

If he hasn't, maybe you could put a message in the Pensby Wood Centre. You never know , someone may have spotted him.

Although I hope he's back by now.
Posted By: marty99fred Re: Missing cat, Pensby/Heswall/Irby area - 24th Jul 2013 8:38pm
Just to update you, we had a phone call this evening from a lovely lady named Sylvia in Frankby, who said she'd been feeding a ginger cat there for about three weeks now, and it looked a lot like my photo. She kindly brought the cat round for us to look at, and it was our Freddie. God only knows how he got to Frankby, but at least he's home now.
Posted By: granny Re: Missing cat, Pensby/Heswall/Irby area - 24th Jul 2013 9:16pm
Oh my gosh!!! Great news, I am so pleased for you and Freddy.
Frankby.......amazing. Just maybe, someone has transported him and he's escaped.
Too many cats go missing for it to be coincidence. Stick him on a lead from now on laugh

Welcome home Freddy..
© Wirral-Wikiwirral