Forums
Posted By: slinky4 MISSING - 4th Jul 2013 12:27pm
Please can you look out for Belle ,she went missing monday 1st July from the Asda area of Liscard.She never goes out of the back garden or the entry,she wont even go out the front door so this is very out of character for her,she is nervous of strangers and by now will be very scared.She is 2 years old and long haired,she has a very bushy tail so quite distinctive.We miss her so much please help

Attached picture belle 2.jpg
Posted By: Uffda Re: MISSING - 4th Jul 2013 12:31pm
I hope you find her soon. Have you put flyers in your neighbours letterboxes asking them to check their sheds and garages? My Freya was missing for four days but someone checked her garage after seeing my note so it does work.
Posted By: slinky4 Re: MISSING - 4th Jul 2013 12:37pm
ive put about 40 flyers up this morning,and leaflets through doors frown
Posted By: slinky4 Re: MISSING - 4th Jul 2013 12:40pm
if anyone has facebook or twitter if they could share this link please http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=54291#.UdVtcG2HHt9
Posted By: Tilly Re: MISSING - 4th Jul 2013 12:48pm
Originally Posted by slinky4
Please can you look out for Belle ,she went missing monday 1st July from the Asda area of Liscard.She never goes out of the back garden or the entry,she wont even go out the front door so this is very out of character for her,she is nervous of strangers and by now will be very scared.She is 2 years old and long haired,she has a very bushy tail so quite distinctive.We miss her so much please help

Try adding your missing cat here Slinky
Hope she's home soon frown
http://rspcawirral.piczo.com/?g=52836087

and here
http://www.animalsearchuk.co.uk/fin...ru=1&asukRefNo=ALP15946&search=1

Posted By: slinky4 Re: MISSING - 4th Jul 2013 2:18pm
Thanks Tilly,shes on the Rspca and loads of other sited,ive just put her on animalsearch uk,thanks for that.
Posted By: Userpam82 Re: MISSING - 4th Jul 2013 3:11pm
Shared on my twitter, hope u find your cat x
Posted By: slinky4 Re: MISSING - 4th Jul 2013 4:23pm
Thanks Pam ,so do I,im gutted shes gorgeous and miss her loads frown x
Posted By: madimoo75 Re: MISSING - 5th Jul 2013 10:00am
hi, just walked past the oak pub in liscard, they have found a cat and it's been staying in the pub, the sign outside said tortoiseshell markings, it said to enquire within, been there a few days. hope this helps
Posted By: slinky4 Re: MISSING - 5th Jul 2013 11:03am
Thank you so much,ill call them now ...fingers crossed
Posted By: madimoo75 Re: MISSING - 5th Jul 2013 11:43am
let us know how you get on. got my fingers crossed for you
Posted By: slinky4 Re: MISSING - 5th Jul 2013 12:05pm
it wasnt her,mines tabby with long fur and a tail like a fox,the one at the oak is tortie frown still no sightings of her at all frown thank you for keeping an eye out though smile
Posted By: slinky4 Re: MISSING - 18th Jul 2013 11:02pm
Belle is still missing,please keep an eye out for her,its almost 3 weeks now and no sightings any where frown
© Wirral-Wikiwirral