Forums
Posted By: mrfellows small dog wanted - 19th Apr 2013 3:25pm
Hi all looking for a small dog ie jack russell size or smaller needs to be house trained and good with kids and cats if possible also big ask but it has to be cheap as max I have is 40 as I was getting 1 today went and. Bought the food and everything I need and they wrote to me last minute they had to keep as child got upset thanks very much for any help guys
Posted By: boogaloo Re: small dog wanted - 19th Apr 2013 3:31pm
Hiya why not give a rescue dog a chance. There are plenty outthere needing good homes xx
Posted By: mrfellows Re: small dog wanted - 19th Apr 2013 3:37pm
Can I be sure that they would not harm my cats or my children as when rescued do you know all the important information about the dog and its personality and how would I go through motions of getting a rescue dog xx
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: small dog wanted - 19th Apr 2013 3:41pm
PM Tilly,she will provide the necessary information.
Posted By: mrfellows Re: small dog wanted - 19th Apr 2013 3:45pm
How do I find a person on here when on a mobile or could you get tilly to pm me plz
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: small dog wanted - 19th Apr 2013 4:01pm
Here is some links to dog rescues https://www.wirral.gov.uk/wirraldogs/DogsView.asp
http://www.rspcaliverpoolbranch.co.uk/content/Doglist.aspx

Have a look and give them a ring they might be able to find a dog for you smile
Posted By: Tilly Re: small dog wanted - 19th Apr 2013 9:19pm
Originally Posted by mrfellows
How do I find a person on here when on a mobile or could you get tilly to pm me plz

I'll send you a pm in a minute mr fellows
I'll just have a search through my small
dog rescue links smile Karen
Posted By: queenie Re: small dog wanted - 20th Apr 2013 1:30am
lets hope a small dog dosent set your asma off !!!!!!
Posted By: McFlurry Re: small dog wanted - 20th Apr 2013 7:56am
Apologies for bluntness.

If you only have £40 left in your pocket after buying dog food then what are you going to do if it needs as an example treatment?

Sounds like the dog you finally buy will end up in a dogs home itself.

A dog is for life etc so have a long think before you take on a living creature you cant afford to look after.
Posted By: queenie Re: small dog wanted - 20th Apr 2013 9:43am
well said mcflurry... any animal should be for life...even budgies....
Posted By: mrfellows Re: small dog wanted - 20th Apr 2013 3:52pm
firstly it is the dust in birds feathers that set my asma of not cats or dogs. first time i have had budgies so how was i to no. secondly yesterday i had £40 in my pocket that dose not mean today or any other day i will have the same so next time dont be so quick to judge people please.
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: small dog wanted - 20th Apr 2013 7:46pm
I don't mean to be pedantic but I think you will find it's spelled asthma,if you have it you may as well know how to spell it.
Posted By: kittykat Re: small dog wanted - 20th Apr 2013 8:15pm
Did the dust in the Indian Ringneck Parakeets feathers or the cockatiels not set it off? You seem to trade in/offer a lot of animals for wanted/sale!
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: small dog wanted - 20th Apr 2013 8:33pm
Have I gone more stupid??? Where is the Indian Ringneck Parakeets feathers or the cockatiels?
Posted By: kittykat Re: small dog wanted - 20th Apr 2013 8:35pm
Have a look in previous posts.....lots of animals!
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: small dog wanted - 21st Apr 2013 7:19am
Originally Posted by ZipperClub
Have I gone more stupid??? Where is the Indian Ringneck Parakeets feathers or the cockatiels?

Originally Posted by kittykat
Have a look in previous posts.....lots of animals!

zipper click on the persons name then go to view post think it page 9 but don't quote me on that wink

ps only showing a member how to find something not to start people picking on past post smile
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: small dog wanted - 21st Apr 2013 9:18am
ok, thanks
Posted By: granny Re: small dog wanted - 21st Apr 2013 11:21am
Did you manage to sell the 7 week old Springer Spaniel pup from 2011? Lovely dogs..
Posted By: venice Re: small dog wanted - 21st Apr 2013 12:29pm
Oh God , a dealer. As if animal rescues havent got enough problems.
Posted By: queenie Re: small dog wanted - 21st Apr 2013 6:40pm
No reply to these comments mrfellows!! maybe the cats got your tongue... or did you sell the cat aswell...
© Wirral-Wikiwirral