Forums
Posted By: coops HAVE YOU LOST YOUR CAT? - 15th Apr 2013 7:48pm
I have been feeding a beautiful grey and white cat for about three weeks now .It is very nervous and hungry!! i have no idea if it is male or female as it will not let me get close.I think it is sleeping in my shed at night .
So if you have lost your cat in the Birkenhead area let me know ,it is such a shame .
Posted By: j_demo Re: HAVE YOU LOST YOUR CAT? - 15th Apr 2013 8:56pm
got a picture?
Posted By: rover644 Re: HAVE YOU LOST YOUR CAT? - 15th Apr 2013 11:30pm
If you can get it to a vet they will scan it for a microchip. I have no idea if they will charge for this but i wouldn't of thought so as it only takes a few seconds.
Posted By: coops Re: HAVE YOU LOST YOUR CAT? - 16th Apr 2013 6:07am
I will try and get one thanks
Posted By: coops Re: HAVE YOU LOST YOUR CAT? - 16th Apr 2013 6:11am
Good idea however there is no way i could get hold of it , as it is so nervous.
Posted By: jerdubig Re: HAVE YOU LOST YOUR CAT? - 16th Apr 2013 7:17am
It may take a little while to trust you and then you may be able to get it in a box to take to a rescue or vet. Thanks for feeding it and letting it sleep in your shed so many get left just to get on with it
Posted By: coops Re: HAVE YOU LOST YOUR CAT? - 16th Apr 2013 8:20am
I will persevere , i have to be mindful as my own cat is 17 deaf and not too happy about the latest tenant in the garden .
Posted By: noodle Re: HAVE YOU LOST YOUR CAT? - 16th Apr 2013 8:25am
Hi,
Probably a long shot but my lilac point siamese disappeared at the beginning of december from Oxton.He is mainly white/cream with lilac (grey)points.
Also my cousin lost a grey and white tabby around the same time from wallasey.

Have you got a photo of the cat?
Posted By: coops Re: HAVE YOU LOST YOUR CAT? - 16th Apr 2013 8:35am
Sorry it is definitely not siamese or tabby i will try and get a photo , it is so nervous but must belong to someone
Posted By: dolly2350 Re: HAVE YOU LOST YOUR CAT? - 16th Apr 2013 12:37pm
Hi where about are you as my cat keeps going missing and when she comes back she doesnt want feeding i an in the claughton village area
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: HAVE YOU LOST YOUR CAT? - 16th Apr 2013 12:57pm
Originally Posted by dolly2350
Hi where about are you as my cat keeps going missing and when she comes back she doesnt want feeding i an in the claughton village area

Welcome to wiki dolly2350 .. The`ll never go hungry cool

The secret life of your pet revealed: Owner develops 'cat nav' device which tracks wandering felines' progress by mapping it on Google

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ogress-mapping-Google.html#ixzz2Qd7ZDRFM

Quote; He said: 'My cat was getting fat even though I was feeding him less and I needed to know what was going on.
'Now I know he travels a couple of miles each day, exactly where he goes every night and who’s feeding him.

Posted By: coops Re: HAVE YOU LOST YOUR CAT? - 22nd Apr 2013 12:10pm
By Birkenhead Park but i think this cat stays in my shed at night .Is yours grey and white?
Posted By: WLH27 Re: HAVE YOU LOST YOUR CAT? - 3rd May 2013 12:43pm
this is a very very long shot because my cats been missing since august....

but he is a beautiful fluffy grey and white cat....

do you have an email address i could send a picture of my boy to?

its a long shot but i have been searching for him for so long and i still havent give up hope....
Posted By: coops Re: HAVE YOU LOST YOUR CAT? - 7th May 2013 8:06am
Apologies for late reply it is [email protected]
Posted By: coops Re: HAVE YOU LOST YOUR CAT? - 17th May 2013 2:26pm
Did you manage to find a photo? this cat is still here still timid but waiting to be fed all the time
Posted By: WLH27 Re: HAVE YOU LOST YOUR CAT? - 22nd May 2013 7:28pm
i have emailed you a picture, really sorry about the delay ive been in hospital...
Posted By: coops Re: HAVE YOU LOST YOUR CAT? - 24th May 2013 2:05pm
Thanks wendy i got the photo , i hope you are well now.I will try and get a photo to send to you , he is very similar (not sure if this is a He ) but yours looks to have some stripes unless i am mistaken .But i am still feeding him although he is still as timid as ever .
Posted By: WLH27 Re: HAVE YOU LOST YOUR CAT? - 3rd Jun 2013 7:53pm
did you get a picture yet?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral