Forums
Posted By: Samsamsam Lost Yorkie today in Birkenhead Park - 10th Feb 2013 4:30pm
Don't know the owner personally, it came to me via a sharing on FB, but I can feel for her and it's an awful day for a tiny wee thing like this to be missing - apparently chased off by a bigger dog near Duke Street.

The FB page is Ultraviolet Tanning (!) in Wallasey.

Attached picture yorkie.jpg
Posted By: Santos Re: Lost Yorkie today in Birkenhead Park - 10th Feb 2013 4:58pm
What a beautiful little dog, I hope its found very soon.
Posted By: Samsamsam Re: Lost Yorkie today in Birkenhead Park - 10th Feb 2013 5:05pm
She does look gorgeous, and it's so miserable out.
Posted By: Littlemink Re: Lost Yorkie today in Birkenhead Park - 10th Feb 2013 5:32pm
Just been in bhead park the one near the ave pub. Never saw her.
Posted By: Samsamsam Re: Lost Yorkie today in Birkenhead Park - 10th Feb 2013 5:46pm
Originally Posted by Littlemink
Just been in bhead park the one near the ave pub. Never saw her.

Thanks for looking. I'm just hoping someone's seen her and taken her in. I don't even know if she's chipped / collared - like I said it was just a FB alert, but I thought I'd spread the word.
Posted By: arsenal Re: Lost Yorkie today in Birkenhead Park - 11th Feb 2013 4:09pm
just heard via the wife,he's been found safe and well about an hour ago by the queens pub conway street
Posted By: anniebluenose Re: Lost Yorkie today in Birkenhead Park - 11th Feb 2013 4:44pm

Great news !
Posted By: Samsamsam Re: Lost Yorkie today in Birkenhead Park - 11th Feb 2013 4:46pm
Originally Posted by arsenal
just heard via the wife,he's been found safe and well about an hour ago by the queens pub conway street

Thankyou! I hadn't heard anymore about this one, just about the little yorkie that was attacked on Sat morning by a bigger dog at Ness, sadly he didn't survive and the owners are trying to fund the huge costs of trying! Police are involved chasing the loose dog - I can sympathise - I was in my garden last summer and a large dog ran in from the wood behind and went for my cat who was helping me garden. Needless to say the owner wouldn't show himself .... My cat spent some time up a tree but was safe.
Posted By: Candlyfloss Re: Lost Yorkie today in Birkenhead Park - 11th Feb 2013 4:57pm
Originally Posted by arsenal
Aw this is great news,
Posted By: granny Re: Lost Yorkie today in Birkenhead Park - 11th Feb 2013 9:05pm
Really pleased. Poor little dog I hope he is ok and not suffered from the cold.
Posted By: yewgarth Re: Lost Yorkie today in Birkenhead Park - 12th Feb 2013 1:23am
well happy thumbsup
© Wirral-Wikiwirral